Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

by Kickstoro ApS

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

Gold Zone

I am using this app for the last 2 days and its working excellent. It reduces my manual 2hour daily work and my engagement increased. Hopefully, this will increase my conversion.

Palermo Trade

Good Enough till now.

but there is no setting for plans and pricing. and my free trial starts, what will happens when it finish. how you will charge, or downgrade my plan ?

in the app every thing is easy, but there is no enough settings.

July 23, 2020

The Pricing is Available on our App page on the Shopify Store. Your feedback has made us think and we have now decided to make a "Pricing Plan" page which shall be available in the App in a day or two.

Meanwhile, I would also send you our pricing packages via email.

Thanks for the review :)

Lanka Basket

EDIT2: The team has responded on this the same day. They fixed this issue. Thank you for restoring the confidence and I am updating my rating to 5!
EDIT: I have responded to your support mail with a screenshot. Here, it is not possible to attach them. There, It clearly says "Your connection to the site is not fully secure."
Actual Issue (RESOLVED- Check EDIT2):
First of all, make your connection secure by using https. It is scary to connect our social media accounts and input the details. This will show that you care for your customer's data. Please be serious.

July 22, 2020

EDIT:

Thanks for helping us out. We have now fixed the bug and I have sent you a detailed reply to your email. Please check it on your end and give us more feedback :)

Thanks again

Ofertas 247

I will uninstall because I want to post on linked in and Instagram, this is not working at all. this only works for LikedIn, I need Instagram, and Facebook more and this is not working.

April 28, 2020

We already communicated to you on our support chat that the issue is not on our end. Our App has been regularly posting to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram on a daily basis (More than 200 posts published). Since the posts were set up to get published every 30 mins; then most of the social networks suspend access of third party Apps if they consider it as a Spam. So we lost connection to both of your Instagram & Facebook account as permissions were cancelled from FB & Instagram end.

The solution is to connect both of these accounts again with the App so that we have the updated permissions and also lower down the posting frequency. You would face this problem on every App since its not an issue from the App Developer end but a limitation from Social networks (FB & Instagram).

Our Facebook & Instagram integration works very well and currently serving hundreds of Shopify merchants.

Thanks.

PERFUMERY USA

DOES NOT WORK. WASTE OF TIME , contacted support nad nothing . No posts are going to my pages, Products says approved but no posts are any of the pages.

April 28, 2020

We are sorry for the issue. The last post on your Facebook page was published a few hours ago. I have sent you the screenshot in our Support Chat.

For instagram, I see that the App published post a day ago so for some reason (which we want to investigate and fix), there was no post published yesterday.

Your review suggests like our App does not work at all. However, the App has been regularly posting every 30 mins to your Facebook & Instagram accounts for several days but yesterday.

Your timezone and our support timezone are at 12 hours difference. So your message came at 4 am for us. We try to respond as quickly as we came, we would urge you to give us a little time so that issues can be resolved.

We hope you would resinstall the App so that we can fix the issue for your account.

Thanks

Krishna Shopping

Great app, really helps with automating the process, saving a lot of time on social media posts! I would recommend this app for those who want to have a presence on social media.

Fox And Lux

I'm using this app and it's 100% helping me on the behalf of social media posting and so I can do more things, but I hope them soon that they'll be able to auto post for stories as well.

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Trop compliqué à faire fonctionner..L'aide on n'en parle meme pas..Dommage j'aurais aimé que cela fonctionne

Inspiration Online

Update #1
The app charges $19/month and then you have to pay another $19/month for buffer!
Hell No! I can get cheaper and more effective options. The app obviously has no idea about this because they said it was FREE to use buffer when I clicked the link inside the app.
Update #2
So it seems that buffer automatically puts you onto a free plan after the trial period and there's no additional fees. It was a shock when I saw what I thought was an additional fee. The app is great but be warned, don't go posting too many posts in a row on insta or instagram itself will "ban" you for a day or so. This isn't an app issue though, it's 100% instagram, just a caution to take when using this app. I've found it useful and freed up a lot of time I spent just posting products.
I would give it 5 stars if it could also schedule other content like links to my blogs, links to other articles and videos. Also the ability to possibly associate hashtags with collections and then use those hashtags with the posts when the products are posted would be a great feature. Still a great app though!
Update #3
They added more features. Now I can assign certain captions. Like in my insta, I can write captions with certain hashtags and assign them to the collections I want to. This is s great new feature and very useful. Can't wait to see what's next!
Update #4
The app isn't even posting anything at all. So far the bug's been there for over 24hrs. Will update when it gets fixed unless I get frustrated and uninstall before it's fixed.
Update #5
Works great again. Looking forward to future additions

November 13, 2019

With our recent communication, we hope all misunderstanding is clear. We can see your Instagram now connected and posts are getting published as scheduled. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make the experience better.

We hope you would now update the review :)

Thanks
Azm

'Choleture Couture

The developers for this app are highly responsive and supportive in my experience. Issues have been very limited and attributed to learning to use and navigate the service; which isn't very complex at all. By far this is the only service of its type that is NOT excessively over-priced for the automation offered. I tested multiple services of this type that offered far less customization yet charged an unreasonably high monthly fee.

Not to mention, you are not limited to the free services on buffer when you sign up as part of this app, that is such a plus. As with any interconnected service, check the accounts are synchronized regularly, reconnect your accounts every now and then, and try not to add multiple "auto posting" apps and the service runs very smoothly.

Regarding limitations, the limitations are more-so bound by the social media platforms the app is posting to. In our best interest, the app has specific media manually approved to satisfy the platform's requirements and keep our accounts in good standing, and the approval literally requires a one button click to approve all.

I definitely recommend this app, especially to smaller merchants who don't have the means to invest $100 or more a month into similar automation services yet.

Good Job Team!