Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW | Reviews

by Kickstoro ApS

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

Good Appliance

This app has alleviated so much extra work for us. The Auto posting is AWESOME. Allows us to share so much more on our FaceBook page. Wish we would have found it sooner.

Bank Antiques & Decorative Salvage

This app really takes the hassle out of posting posts, A great app and a good price too, so very happy

LB Boutique

This app is amazing!! It saves me so much time and effort! Would deffo recommend to any one wanting to save time and effort posting on social media. Everything is done for you which has saved me hours each day!!

thekitchenisto

I have used this app for a while now and it is everything that I wanted. Easy to set up and a very small learning curve. Great job guys.

2 Be Cool

i use this app to automate all my social media posting. It work great, customization level is great, price is reasonable and I definitely will continue to use it.

BestEver4U

Useful app, save time and it is effective on social media, the support is wonderful. I recommended it if you want to have a presence on social media and save time.

Gizmo Snobs

I have been using this app to post to social media and is really easy to use and saves tons of time on auto post. Very good app love it.

Stylish Mens Watches At Affordable Prices

Awesome App Easy to use great for the price offered

Lafidem

Great app. Works like a charm.

Shop At Cost

App works great ! Saves lots of time showcasing my products which is very valuable!!