Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW | Reviews

by Kickstoro ApS

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

Lady Gemini Treasures

I sincerely love this app! It takes so much time off my hands and is worth every penny. I don't feel its over priced either for the value. Timely response time when you have issues or need to add something to your post Download asap.

Zarrahboutique

I'm still learning to use all of the features, but so fare SO GOOD!!!

Dmg Cases

Great App and even greater support. Really simple to use.

The app has its issues but nothing too serious and the support team fixes the problems fast anyways, so all in all a pretty good app.

Toyshnip Store

Great app, easy to use. I use it for Twitter and FB and it does the job as expected.

-ToyShnip-

In Gods Service

Amazing app! Functionality is superb and traffic has increased. I couldn't be more pleased!

Midtown Bargains

I got this app so that every time I post a new product on my page, it would automatically post to my Facebook page and Instagram. At first I set up automatic Facebook posting, and nothing happened. But I contacted the app developers, and they fixed whatever the issue was! I am very happy with their customer service. I also set up Instagram posting, and that process is a bit more clunky, since you have to get another app to connect to but whatever saves me time, I’ll take! For a few $ a month, it’s a bargain!

Fashiondeals1

Great app, does what is promised.
Reasonable price and easy to setup. No issue so far.

Asiancoastline

We are a new store with limited startup resources and manpower. In order to get up and running efficiently our store needed to automate some aspects of advertising while our staff focuses on growth of our products and customer service tasks. We have been using this app for a few weeks and find it generates a very helpful posting schedule. Keeping the cost low for start up stores, giving them a chance to get some sales, will generate loyalty for subscribing to the app full time in the future when stores actually make some profit. Keep up the good work. AsianCoastline.com

Finer Gifts

A great app with some nice features. It is saving me a lot of time and getting my gift products out there! https://finegiftslabellabasket.com/

Annamodashop

Great app, cheap, useful, you save time managing posts, easy to install, what to say? close to perfection!