Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

by Kickstoro ApS

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

Freeport Spice Co.

Queued 8 posts using this app. App posted 1st one correctly to Facebook. 2nd post disappeared from posting queue, but was not posted to FB. Next item was posted. Remaining posts disappeared from App posting queue. Have sent 3 messages to developer, but received no replies. Clearly, this app is not reliable.

BestEver4U

Useful app, save time and it is effective on social media, the support is wonderful. I recommended it if you want to have a presence on social media and save time.

bcbl

little difficult to use when connecting to social media account, buttons are going nowhere when clicking, fairly average using experience

Gizmo Snobs

I have been using this app to post to social media and is really easy to use and saves tons of time on auto post. Very good app love it.

Stylish Mens Watches At Affordable Prices

Awesome App Easy to use great for the price offered

Lafidem

Great app. Works like a charm.

Shop At Cost

App works great ! Saves lots of time showcasing my products which is very valuable!!

Test4rr

App not working for months now and they will not fix or refund for this app that no longer works!!!! The app keeps posting the same products over and over again.

The Dress Lady

The app is doing exactly what I want it to do for my store. I am happy so far and I plan on getting the paid service. I see some store owners are not happy w/ the FB posting b/c but I really have no problem with it. I would ask that all FB posts are links by default. That would be helpful but all in all, I have no complaints.

Beardedguymade

This app worked great at first then just stopped working. If your looking for Instagram auto post this is not the app!