Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

by Kickstoro ApS

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

Knus Home Decor

This app used to work perfectly until recently. I have auto-scheduled posts to post on my Facebook page at 4 different times a day. It then suddenly only started posting 1 out of my 4 auto-scheduled posts which took some time to update and edit with the correct wording to ensure my posts were perfect.
I contacted them about this more than once and was promised each time that it would be fixed but this never happened. Their support team is useless!

Other than that the app posts random posts to my Facebook page which I did NOT pre-approve so it simply will have a product image and says Shop here with now further info as it just posted without my pre-approval with the option to add more wording. I was told by the support team that their servers will sometimes schedule a post an hour before it goes out. What is the point then in auto-scheduling ahead for an whole week if my posts do not get posted but replaced by other random posts which are only sheduled an hour before? Nobody who runs a store can sit and double check new posts that are scheduled every hour?

This app has a fantastic concept and worked well for a month or 2 but then the problems started.

Please fix your app! This has so much potential to help shopify store owners, why is your support team so useless? This is a paid app!

UPDATE: 2 months later and none of the problems are fixed. Be VERY aware as they WILL keep posting to your Instagram and Facebook page even after you delete your connection AND delete the app from Shopify. They do not remove your info and keep posting! The only way to disconnect them is by removing them as an authorised app at the back-end of Facebook. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP! Also, they will NEVER fix any of your issues. Useless support.

Lady Gemini Treasures

I sincerely love this app! It takes so much time off my hands and is worth every penny. I don't feel its over priced either for the value. Timely response time when you have issues or need to add something to your post Download asap.

Zarrahboutique

I'm still learning to use all of the features, but so fare SO GOOD!!!

Dmg Cases

Great App and even greater support. Really simple to use.

The app has its issues but nothing too serious and the support team fixes the problems fast anyways, so all in all a pretty good app.

22lionsbookstore

Using this app is the exact same thing as using Buffer. I don't see anything useful in paying for a monthly fee. It should be free as it is. If you want to justify a monthly fee, at least make it truly automatic. This app is NOT automatic if I have to do everything myself. It should be able to save me time. It does not. In fact, it takes me as much time to do the same on Buffer. This app should be able to take descriptions and products and truly post them on its own. It does not do that.

Toyshnip Store

Great app, easy to use. I use it for Twitter and FB and it does the job as expected.

-ToyShnip-

In Gods Service

Amazing app! Functionality is superb and traffic has increased. I couldn't be more pleased!

Distinctive Merchandise

Unfortunately auto Facebook posts are not passing through to Facebook.

Midtown Bargains

I got this app so that every time I post a new product on my page, it would automatically post to my Facebook page and Instagram. At first I set up automatic Facebook posting, and nothing happened. But I contacted the app developers, and they fixed whatever the issue was! I am very happy with their customer service. I also set up Instagram posting, and that process is a bit more clunky, since you have to get another app to connect to but whatever saves me time, I’ll take! For a few $ a month, it’s a bargain!

Fashiondeals1

Great app, does what is promised.
Reasonable price and easy to setup. No issue so far.