Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Midtown Bargains

I got this app so that every time I post a new product on my page, it would automatically post to my Facebook page and Instagram. At first I set up automatic Facebook posting, and nothing happened. But I contacted the app developers, and they fixed whatever the issue was! I am very happy with their customer service. I also set up Instagram posting, and that process is a bit more clunky, since you have to get another app to connect to but whatever saves me time, I’ll take! For a few $ a month, it’s a bargain!

Fashiondeals1

Great app, does what is promised.
Reasonable price and easy to setup. No issue so far.

Asiancoastline

We are a new store with limited startup resources and manpower. In order to get up and running efficiently our store needed to automate some aspects of advertising while our staff focuses on growth of our products and customer service tasks. We have been using this app for a few weeks and find it generates a very helpful posting schedule. Keeping the cost low for start up stores, giving them a chance to get some sales, will generate loyalty for subscribing to the app full time in the future when stores actually make some profit. Keep up the good work. AsianCoastline.com

Model For Less

This is a great app and worth the cost. It makes my life much simpler by auto-posting my products for me, leaving me more time to focus on other things with my store.

UPDATE: This app used to do exactly what it says- auto post my products randomly. I use Buffer to post on a schedule for Instagram, which has worked well, until recently. Postingly must have changed something because their app started posting the same few products over and over again to Instagram. I contacted them about this and they assured me it was fixed and I would never have the issue again, but it has not been fixed. It's super embarassing when you have the same product posting on the same day in Instagram. It really makes me look like I am not running a legitimate business. I am looking for another solution, as this is definitely not working out any more.

Finer Gifts

A great app with some nice features. It is saving me a lot of time and getting my gift products out there! https://finegiftslabellabasket.com/

Annamodashop

Great app, cheap, useful, you save time managing posts, easy to install, what to say? close to perfection!

Buybeautyproducts

I am the CEO and Chairman of Buy Beauty Products (www.buybeautyproducts.com) and we have tried tons of apps in this space as we are built with our own capital and sweat equity. Time is always limited when you are selling globally so you want an app that performs yet does not break the bank.

It is not that the other apps are not good but this one excels.

As always, customer service and rapport is key and the founder, Azm, is on point.

If you are in this space where you need to perform and you want to focus on the operations, then leave it to them. You will notice an instant boost in traffic as your new products are loaded instantaneously.

Very grateful

Theshirtfactory

Very useful app. Makes posting on your FB page quick and easy. Must have for all Shopify users.

Flash Steals

Doesn't work anymore, doesn't auto-post tried reaching support back and forth for a month now and they can't even get their application to work.

Kdior Clothing

I give this app 4 stars only because I'm encountering a situation right now where it's not letting the facebook page connect, instead it refreshes right back to the dashboard. So now I'm curious to find out if Facebook once again stop this app (because it's a third party app) to post automatically on facebook, or maybe the team doesn't know about the error their app is giving.

Either way this app is very helpful of keeping my engagement up with the customers and having updates of new products and such.

Please look into linking account error!