Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

by Kickstoro ApS

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

Vintageleatherbagco

This is a superb app and works seamlessly. It gets the products out in to social media automatically as many time per week / day as you like. Just had a support ticket with Azm, which was fixed immediately and very efficiently. If you are considering using it, give it a go.

Karibo Shop

Updates: The support team is awesome! I never had to contact them before, but when I needed their support, every issue was dealt with individually and in almost 24 hours. I really like the AutoPost feature. It allows me to autopost new productss as well as existing products. I can also automatically add hashtags in the Caption Settings feature, which help me reach the right audience. I can now get real targeted traffic that converts (due to hashtags).

I totally recommend it! The Facebook and Twitter auto posts along with the easy way to schedule the other products are a major plus! This App saves time and it creates an efficient workflow.

Fashion Eaziloot Com

Amazing app. I am excited to find it. Just figuring it out how to use it.

Wikafever

Excellent App ! Great addition to our store ! Well worth the investment.
Increased store engagement socialy and has freed up more time to concentrate on other areas of the business.
A+++++++ WELL WORTH THE MONEY ! A+++++++++++

Rob
WIKAFEVER.COM

Sassyvape

First off, TOP NOTCH customer service - fixes within minutes! Second, perfect way to automate social media posts of your collections - have seen a huge increase in social media driven traffic simply from installing and setting this app up. Well worth the money and I haven't found anything lacking for my basic needs.

Lannan Jewelry

I had been looking for something like this for a while now and this seems to do the trick for me anyway. My store has over 30,000 products and as you can imagine anytime I can automate any section of it I do if I am able.

One huge tool or shortcut that I would like to see added and this would greatly increase my ability to filter and pick and choose What Products I am pushing out.

Oh man if you could get a tool installed at the product editing / product creation and collection pages that would change the game for me.

As I go through my products tweaking each one for SEO and double checking pricing and descriptions. I like to go out to the customer side and utilize the sharing functions I have installed.

It would be awesome if I did not have to go anywhere but the product or collection pages in my back office. Vrs going to the app.

For me it is simply a function that would increase my personal ability to generate more content while I work.

As for the functions that I have been fooling around with. They seem very well put together and I feel like I have made a good decision to install this app.

Just after a few days of use I am happy with what you have here!

I do Recommend this app

Nick Lannan
LannanJewelryServices.com

Civilstock

Perfect App for our shop.
We are a department store so having all our different products randomly post effectively across SM channels is... TOP-TIER :D
Thanks heaps for making such a great app.
At this subscription fee I'm confident that this app will be a permanent feature of our webshop.
It is a challenge to budget the necessary and the intended together.
Apps like this deserve more than 5 star reviews. They deserve a mantle.
Thank you.
------
Update to Review: 3rd July 2018

Updates to the the product synch list and function.
Updates to the SM account management.
Everything working really smooth and 100%
Very little time needed to manage posts.
Thanks again!!

By Urban Stores

AMAZING APP. saves a lot of time posting and keeping your followers updated as well as reminding them of the old items posted online. especially if you have more than 500 items posted there, it is impossible to repost everything without technical help.

With posting.ly now you can do that.

thank you for a marvelous app and amazing support AZM

Queensrule

If I could give this app 20 stars, I would. The support is second to none to the point where I even know the developers by name. So SO helpful and for that I name drop these guys everywhere.

The app has automated my posting perfectly. So while I work my social media accounts are alive and kicking. My products are randomly posted and I can also choose to post whatever I want in between. You can create a schedule and optimize your posting times.

If you want to save time and engage your.social media following regularly with the added bonus of top notch friendly support.... this is for you.

Natitati

Don't look any further. this is one thing you don't want to have to do. combine it with Kit and the social aspect of starting a business is looked after. Especially in the beginning when you have a million other things to tend to.