Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW | Reviews

by Kickstoro ApS

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

My Cool Website

I had like a full page is review but my laptop died!!!! RRRrrr but in short this app is a must have! seriously. it's less than 2 cents and hour and posts are set by you and then automatic. set the exact minute you want some one to see it on FB . I post to four pages altogether . and my FB pages like everything automatic and then tell my other pages I like it and then it means that my 346 "friends" see that i like it...lol...like it a lot! I need to start blogging but same thing....I work full time. So posting is hard to do a lot to be effective . Posting.ly has blogs you can use and post too. See I still went on an on about this app.......super way worth it! >
See my kids college fund website here ---> www.MyCoolWebsite.net

Specialtea Teas

A few months ago I had to return to work full time. This app was the only social media I had going for me. I've gotten more follows with this app than with anything I have ever tried. I highly recommend this app!

Johnnys Pet Supply

Excellent app!! It works just as they say it does. Its a quick and easy way to post your products to social media.

On Trends Avenue

The app is amazing, O my gosh it save us a lot of time, And has increased social activity

Adnaramfemme

Perfect for automatic social media marketing!
This app has helped my business to grow with the option to randomly generate up to 3 post daily on my Facebook and twitter platform, allowing me time to work on uploading my products, shipping, etc. ❤️
Thank you!

Homebrew4less

Nice Little app and support is solid via chat
Would recommend if you want to post to social media

I post to allot of groups

Love My Baby Gifts

Great app! We were able to set up posts a week in advance which saved a lot time and did not have to think about.

Atria Emporium

Very good app. Great support team. You can easily auto schedule feed posts to Twitter and Facebook!

Toplabels

App works great and looking forward to get the Pinterest and Instagram updates soon, certainly worth the cost :)

Yojans

App works great. Using it on my site now.