Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

by Postingly

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

Ofertas 247

I will uninstall because I want to post on linked in and Instagram, this is not working at all. this only works for LikedIn, I need Instagram, and Facebook more and this is not working.

April 28, 2020

We already communicated to you on our support chat that the issue is not on our end. Our App has been regularly posting to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram on a daily basis (More than 200 posts published). Since the posts were set up to get published every 30 mins; then most of the social networks suspend access of third party Apps if they consider it as a Spam. So we lost connection to both of your Instagram & Facebook account as permissions were cancelled from FB & Instagram end.

The solution is to connect both of these accounts again with the App so that we have the updated permissions and also lower down the posting frequency. You would face this problem on every App since its not an issue from the App Developer end but a limitation from Social networks (FB & Instagram).

Our Facebook & Instagram integration works very well and currently serving hundreds of Shopify merchants.

Thanks.

PERFUMERY USA

DOES NOT WORK. WASTE OF TIME , contacted support nad nothing . No posts are going to my pages, Products says approved but no posts are any of the pages.

April 28, 2020

We are sorry for the issue. The last post on your Facebook page was published a few hours ago. I have sent you the screenshot in our Support Chat.

For instagram, I see that the App published post a day ago so for some reason (which we want to investigate and fix), there was no post published yesterday.

Your review suggests like our App does not work at all. However, the App has been regularly posting every 30 mins to your Facebook & Instagram accounts for several days but yesterday.

Your timezone and our support timezone are at 12 hours difference. So your message came at 4 am for us. We try to respond as quickly as we came, we would urge you to give us a little time so that issues can be resolved.

We hope you would resinstall the App so that we can fix the issue for your account.

Thanks

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Trop compliqué à faire fonctionner..L'aide on n'en parle meme pas..Dommage j'aurais aimé que cela fonctionne

Charlush

Finally had to delete this app for good. Wasted time and money over a few months. Shopify needs to discontinue Auto Post and partner with either Buffer or HootSuite. This app works sporadically, is redundant, and the owner is verbally combative not customer focused at all and their located guess where overseas in India or somewhere. The app is total trash. Do not believe these other posters giving 5 star or 4 star reviews. You should be able to select your products, set the time, and forget it. Nope they have redundant choices built into the app which make no sense. They do not deal with Instagram directly but have your posts go thru Buffer and as result all your posts go thru Buffer and post the same products 2, 3, 4x times over and over which looks like spam and can get your account banned on FB & IG. Spoke with Shopify and Buffer at length before I decided to cut this app and delete it and the both agreed the app is no good. Currently using Outfy which is also not as good regarding the pricing algorithm. Overall there is no reliable replacement. These apps promote a lot of hype but leave you assed out and stressed out.

August 24, 2019

We have been doing some research as to why posts were published more than once (like two to three times) and found out that nothing like this was sent from our App. We do no push posts directly to Instagram but uses buffer integration. So we wrote to Buffer to investigate why the posts were published so many times and this was their reply:

"I'm sorry for the trouble you're running into here. It looks like these posts were all sent to Buffer via Zapier, so I think it would be worth checking your Zapier connection and what Zaps were used for these posts.

Looking at these 7 posts, I can see that 2 of them were created within seconds of each other on Sunday 18th August and these were scheduled posts using the 'Add to queue' option due later in the day, whereas the other 5 were all created within the 2 next 20 minutes of the original two and then they were all sent immediately using the 'Share Now' function a few minutes apart. Here's the data on this I'm able to see: http://hi.buffer.com/c163448b90f7

Does that help make things clearer?

Warmest wishes,
Danny"

So it seems that you have used another integration other than our App to push posts.

We understand that our Application is not very easy to use but it gets the job done and this is why we have received so many positive reviews. In addition, you can just tell us the settings that you want on the App and we offer the service to do so ourselves, so in fact, you don't need to set it up at all ... just let us know.

As I can understand, it has been a frustrating experience for you and we want to apologise for it. We hope you would give us another chance, just tell us how many posts you want to send to each platform and we will set it up and track the progress to make sure it works exactly like we have set it up.

We would await your response.

Thanks
Azm

Freeport Spice Co.

Queued 8 posts using this app. App posted 1st one correctly to Facebook. 2nd post disappeared from posting queue, but was not posted to FB. Next item was posted. Remaining posts disappeared from App posting queue. Have sent 3 messages to developer, but received no replies. Clearly, this app is not reliable.

bcbl

little difficult to use when connecting to social media account, buttons are going nowhere when clicking, fairly average using experience

Test4rr

App not working for months now and they will not fix or refund for this app that no longer works!!!! The app keeps posting the same products over and over again.

Beardedguymade

This app worked great at first then just stopped working. If your looking for Instagram auto post this is not the app!

Knus Home Decor

This app used to work perfectly until recently. I have auto-scheduled posts to post on my Facebook page at 4 different times a day. It then suddenly only started posting 1 out of my 4 auto-scheduled posts which took some time to update and edit with the correct wording to ensure my posts were perfect.
I contacted them about this more than once and was promised each time that it would be fixed but this never happened. Their support team is useless!

Other than that the app posts random posts to my Facebook page which I did NOT pre-approve so it simply will have a product image and says Shop here with now further info as it just posted without my pre-approval with the option to add more wording. I was told by the support team that their servers will sometimes schedule a post an hour before it goes out. What is the point then in auto-scheduling ahead for an whole week if my posts do not get posted but replaced by other random posts which are only sheduled an hour before? Nobody who runs a store can sit and double check new posts that are scheduled every hour?

This app has a fantastic concept and worked well for a month or 2 but then the problems started.

Please fix your app! This has so much potential to help shopify store owners, why is your support team so useless? This is a paid app!

UPDATE: 2 months later and none of the problems are fixed. Be VERY aware as they WILL keep posting to your Instagram and Facebook page even after you delete your connection AND delete the app from Shopify. They do not remove your info and keep posting! The only way to disconnect them is by removing them as an authorised app at the back-end of Facebook. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP! Also, they will NEVER fix any of your issues. Useless support.

22lionsbookstore

Using this app is the exact same thing as using Buffer. I don't see anything useful in paying for a monthly fee. It should be free as it is. If you want to justify a monthly fee, at least make it truly automatic. This app is NOT automatic if I have to do everything myself. It should be able to save me time. It does not. In fact, it takes me as much time to do the same on Buffer. This app should be able to take descriptions and products and truly post them on its own. It does not do that.

Previous 1