Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

by Kickstoro ApS

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

GK Figure

Hello, my Apps was stopped working since early of Sep 2021. I've tried the live chat to contact your Support. However, there is no response at all even after multiple messages sent over the past few weeks. Would appreciate if someone would help me out? I'm considering to switch to the other Apps if it is not sorted out in next week. Thanks.

Ruby & Ralph Boutique

Worked for about a month, then hasn’t worked for 3 weeks now, developer really bad at replying, I’ve asked for refund on both my stores, they said they have done this but actually haven’t, will be contacting shopify today and reporting them. DO NOT USE

TIEDEX

App stop working after one month, communication failed, still we have sent few more massages but no reponce

September 9, 2021

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, We had some issue, which was already communicated to all of our users. Sorry for the inconvenience you faced & the delayed reply

Tournesol GT

Awful! The UI is terribly made and I can't find the option to cancel the suscription. I couldn't even figure out how to use the app

May 16, 2021

Thank you for the feedback, Kindly allows me to help you for setting up things. For cancel you just need to uninstall the app & your subscription will be closed

ClickExpress

After Register SOme one enter in my account in Samsung SM-A530F – Instagram – Jersey City, NJ, United States. I will not install it again with out know why you acess my instagram by a phone 5 minuts after i register you app

October 22, 2020

Dear ClickExpress,

The moment you entered the username & password, our system logged into your account by imitating as a cellphone from new jersey. So it's not after 5 mins, its the moment you hit "Connect".

So no person logged in, it was our App. It's true for everyone who uses our App. So nobody users your username & password to log in and we just use it for Posting purposes.

We are sorry for this confusion. We would like to request you to give our App another try, you would receive such an email again with the next attempt as well but your posts would get published as scheduled.

Thanks & Regards

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

This app is not downloading correctly into my Shopify store! It looked like it was going to be o.k. but now it appears that it has been hijacked by Buffer which is the intermediary between Postingly and Instagram. I'm not happy.

Ofertas 247

I will uninstall because I want to post on linked in and Instagram, this is not working at all. this only works for LikedIn, I need Instagram, and Facebook more and this is not working.

April 28, 2020

We already communicated to you on our support chat that the issue is not on our end. Our App has been regularly posting to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram on a daily basis (More than 200 posts published). Since the posts were set up to get published every 30 mins; then most of the social networks suspend access of third party Apps if they consider it as a Spam. So we lost connection to both of your Instagram & Facebook account as permissions were cancelled from FB & Instagram end.

The solution is to connect both of these accounts again with the App so that we have the updated permissions and also lower down the posting frequency. You would face this problem on every App since its not an issue from the App Developer end but a limitation from Social networks (FB & Instagram).

Our Facebook & Instagram integration works very well and currently serving hundreds of Shopify merchants.

Thanks.

PERFUMERY USA

DOES NOT WORK. WASTE OF TIME , contacted support nad nothing . No posts are going to my pages, Products says approved but no posts are any of the pages.

April 28, 2020

We are sorry for the issue. The last post on your Facebook page was published a few hours ago. I have sent you the screenshot in our Support Chat.

For instagram, I see that the App published post a day ago so for some reason (which we want to investigate and fix), there was no post published yesterday.

Your review suggests like our App does not work at all. However, the App has been regularly posting every 30 mins to your Facebook & Instagram accounts for several days but yesterday.

Your timezone and our support timezone are at 12 hours difference. So your message came at 4 am for us. We try to respond as quickly as we came, we would urge you to give us a little time so that issues can be resolved.

We hope you would resinstall the App so that we can fix the issue for your account.

Thanks

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Trop compliqué à faire fonctionner..L'aide on n'en parle meme pas..Dommage j'aurais aimé que cela fonctionne

Charlush

Finally had to delete this app for good. Wasted time and money over a few months. Shopify needs to discontinue Auto Post and partner with either Buffer or HootSuite. This app works sporadically, is redundant, and the owner is verbally combative not customer focused at all and their located guess where overseas in India or somewhere. The app is total trash. Do not believe these other posters giving 5 star or 4 star reviews. You should be able to select your products, set the time, and forget it. Nope they have redundant choices built into the app which make no sense. They do not deal with Instagram directly but have your posts go thru Buffer and as result all your posts go thru Buffer and post the same products 2, 3, 4x times over and over which looks like spam and can get your account banned on FB & IG. Spoke with Shopify and Buffer at length before I decided to cut this app and delete it and the both agreed the app is no good. Currently using Outfy which is also not as good regarding the pricing algorithm. Overall there is no reliable replacement. These apps promote a lot of hype but leave you assed out and stressed out.

August 24, 2019

We have been doing some research as to why posts were published more than once (like two to three times) and found out that nothing like this was sent from our App. We do no push posts directly to Instagram but uses buffer integration. So we wrote to Buffer to investigate why the posts were published so many times and this was their reply:

"I'm sorry for the trouble you're running into here. It looks like these posts were all sent to Buffer via Zapier, so I think it would be worth checking your Zapier connection and what Zaps were used for these posts.

Looking at these 7 posts, I can see that 2 of them were created within seconds of each other on Sunday 18th August and these were scheduled posts using the 'Add to queue' option due later in the day, whereas the other 5 were all created within the 2 next 20 minutes of the original two and then they were all sent immediately using the 'Share Now' function a few minutes apart. Here's the data on this I'm able to see: http://hi.buffer.com/c163448b90f7

Does that help make things clearer?

Warmest wishes,
Danny"

So it seems that you have used another integration other than our App to push posts.

We understand that our Application is not very easy to use but it gets the job done and this is why we have received so many positive reviews. In addition, you can just tell us the settings that you want on the App and we offer the service to do so ourselves, so in fact, you don't need to set it up at all ... just let us know.

As I can understand, it has been a frustrating experience for you and we want to apologise for it. We hope you would give us another chance, just tell us how many posts you want to send to each platform and we will set it up and track the progress to make sure it works exactly like we have set it up.

We would await your response.

Thanks