Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

by Postingly

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

Nicky Jameson Art

I used to love this app. Now all of a sudden it is posting when it likes, what it likes and even when I clear the queue it still posts. It ignores my schedule. I had it turned off and it started posting. I like it but if this keeps on I will be removing it. Please fix it and I will update my review.

Snips and Snails Boutique

I agree with other users - I loved this app it was great until about a month or two ago and everything got buggy, now it wont even load when I open the app to try to schedule a post. It stopped following the schedules for posting times, would just post one album a day which is not what it is scheduled to do. I did remove it and hopefully that can get this stuff fixed.

Red Ant Retro

Up until the 3rd of February the app was working great, but since Facebook changed their site to combat fake news posts it stopped working nicely and required us to take some steps to prove our ownership of our domain used for our Shopify store. Posting.ly notified us of this change which was great, but the posts never switched back to posting the images from my store properly. A month later the posts stopped and the admin page stopped working properly. I reached out to them via their support tool but have not heard back since. Lacklustre performance by an app developer that my social media marketing has depended on for so long...

Distinctive Merchandise

Unfortunately auto Facebook posts are not passing through to Facebook.

Water Lemon

Doesn't work correctly all the time. It will automatically posts a bunch of products at once. What a mess!

www.delugesales.com

Nedaa Life

Worked a little with twitter, but would often miss posts which I had scheduled. Didn't work with my Facebook page at all.... I'll look elsewhere

Buddha Bracelet Store

Great app, but would love to see auto-post content (not products).