Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

by Postingly

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

Palermo Trade

Good Enough till now.

but there is no setting for plans and pricing. and my free trial starts, what will happens when it finish. how you will charge, or downgrade my plan ?

in the app every thing is easy, but there is no enough settings.

July 23, 2020

The Pricing is Available on our App page on the Shopify Store. Your feedback has made us think and we have now decided to make a "Pricing Plan" page which shall be available in the App in a day or two.

Meanwhile, I would also send you our pricing packages via email.

Thanks for the review :)

Inspiration Online

Update #1
The app charges $19/month and then you have to pay another $19/month for buffer!
Hell No! I can get cheaper and more effective options. The app obviously has no idea about this because they said it was FREE to use buffer when I clicked the link inside the app.
Update #2
So it seems that buffer automatically puts you onto a free plan after the trial period and there's no additional fees. It was a shock when I saw what I thought was an additional fee. The app is great but be warned, don't go posting too many posts in a row on insta or instagram itself will "ban" you for a day or so. This isn't an app issue though, it's 100% instagram, just a caution to take when using this app. I've found it useful and freed up a lot of time I spent just posting products.
I would give it 5 stars if it could also schedule other content like links to my blogs, links to other articles and videos. Also the ability to possibly associate hashtags with collections and then use those hashtags with the posts when the products are posted would be a great feature. Still a great app though!
Update #3
They added more features. Now I can assign certain captions. Like in my insta, I can write captions with certain hashtags and assign them to the collections I want to. This is s great new feature and very useful. Can't wait to see what's next!
Update #4
The app isn't even posting anything at all. So far the bug's been there for over 24hrs. Will update when it gets fixed unless I get frustrated and uninstall before it's fixed.
Update #5
Works great again. Looking forward to future additions

November 13, 2019

With our recent communication, we hope all misunderstanding is clear. We can see your Instagram now connected and posts are getting published as scheduled. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make the experience better.

We hope you would now update the review :)

Thanks
Azm

The Dress Lady

The app is doing exactly what I want it to do for my store. I am happy so far and I plan on getting the paid service. I see some store owners are not happy w/ the FB posting b/c but I really have no problem with it. I would ask that all FB posts are links by default. That would be helpful but all in all, I have no complaints.

Kdior Clothing

I give this app 4 stars only because I'm encountering a situation right now where it's not letting the facebook page connect, instead it refreshes right back to the dashboard. So now I'm curious to find out if Facebook once again stop this app (because it's a third party app) to post automatically on facebook, or maybe the team doesn't know about the error their app is giving.

Either way this app is very helpful of keeping my engagement up with the customers and having updates of new products and such.

Please look into linking account error!

Yogamatsonlineshop

Postingly is a very smart app and saves a lot of time to us. Its automated system and integration with important other Apps, made it very easy to us to manage our Social media accounts.

Allmydibs

I loved it and it saves lot of time posting my products to social networks.. but however if you can include product description would be great..