Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

by Postingly

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

Louise's Party Deals

Currently just using the free version however very impressed and now considering getting a paid version. The customer service is excellent many thanks for all your help

Art Bekro

I used this app to help sell my products. It helped a bunch. It is very easy to set up and simple to understand.

Bright Tees & Tees

This app changed my everyday.
Posting for me and when I would like it to post.
This on my FB page & Instagram.
It has definitely lead to sales of product that was posted & this products that I wouldn't think of posting myself.
They also have a super awesome support team.

AFPetstore

I used This app to build up my new business Instagram. So it posted all my products on my Facebook and Instagram perfectly without any problem.

I HIGHLY recommend this app to those people who need to post their products on their social media.

I recommend adding related hashtags to the template posts to get more followers quickly.

Gold Zone

I am using this app for the last 2 days and its working excellent. It reduces my manual 2hour daily work and my engagement increased. Hopefully, this will increase my conversion.

Lanka Basket

EDIT2: The team has responded on this the same day. They fixed this issue. Thank you for restoring the confidence and I am updating my rating to 5!
EDIT: I have responded to your support mail with a screenshot. Here, it is not possible to attach them. There, It clearly says "Your connection to the site is not fully secure."
Actual Issue (RESOLVED- Check EDIT2):
First of all, make your connection secure by using https. It is scary to connect our social media accounts and input the details. This will show that you care for your customer's data. Please be serious.

July 22, 2020

EDIT:

Thanks for helping us out. We have now fixed the bug and I have sent you a detailed reply to your email. Please check it on your end and give us more feedback :)

Thanks again

Krishna Shopping

Great app, really helps with automating the process, saving a lot of time on social media posts! I would recommend this app for those who want to have a presence on social media.

Fox And Lux

I'm using this app and it's 100% helping me on the behalf of social media posting and so I can do more things, but I hope them soon that they'll be able to auto post for stories as well.

'Choleture Couture

The developers for this app are highly responsive and supportive in my experience. Issues have been very limited and attributed to learning to use and navigate the service; which isn't very complex at all. By far this is the only service of its type that is NOT excessively over-priced for the automation offered. I tested multiple services of this type that offered far less customization yet charged an unreasonably high monthly fee.

Not to mention, you are not limited to the free services on buffer when you sign up as part of this app, that is such a plus. As with any interconnected service, check the accounts are synchronized regularly, reconnect your accounts every now and then, and try not to add multiple "auto posting" apps and the service runs very smoothly.

Regarding limitations, the limitations are more-so bound by the social media platforms the app is posting to. In our best interest, the app has specific media manually approved to satisfy the platform's requirements and keep our accounts in good standing, and the approval literally requires a one button click to approve all.

I definitely recommend this app, especially to smaller merchants who don't have the means to invest $100 or more a month into similar automation services yet.

Good Job Team!