Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

by Postingly

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

MyMintyShop

Very great app, helped me to build an audience on social media accounts. I recommend trying this app! :)

Hello MyMintyShop,

I am Mujtaba Co-Founder of Auto Post. I'm so glad to receive your feedback and to know that you are satisfied with our app.

Thank you for choosing Auto Post. If you meet any issues while using our app, do not be hesitate to contact me. I will try my best to support you

WYLD HOME

Very good app. Does exactly what it says on the tin. I only use for Instagram and Facebook and it works very well for them. Easy to set up and manage. Very responsive and helpful support. Highly recommended.

Hello WYLD HOME,

Sana's Sets

The most powerful auto post app ever!! it's amaaazing...
it increased my traffic and done great job auto posting on facbook, instagram and Twitter!!

Hello Sana's Sets,

Image and Wear it!

I am starting on shopify, and I am choosing autopost as my marketing on facebook, twitter and instagram. One dashboard for those social profiles, thank you for all your support, your help to fix those issues I had to set up my app, I am very happy for using the app .

Gadgets 4 EZ Life

i am very impressed with the customer support. i had some issues with my account and they kindly and patiently helped me set it all up. the app is working great and It saves me lots of time.

OWLBOOK

Great customer support! It's easy to understand how to set up a campaign and you have a lot of options.

Louise's Party Deals

Currently just using the free version however very impressed and now considering getting a paid version. The customer service is excellent many thanks for all your help

Art Bekro

I used this app to help sell my products. It helped a bunch. It is very easy to set up and simple to understand.

Bright Tees & Tees

This app changed my everyday.
Posting for me and when I would like it to post.
This on my FB page & Instagram.
It has definitely lead to sales of product that was posted & this products that I wouldn't think of posting myself.
They also have a super awesome support team.

AFPetstore

I used This app to build up my new business Instagram. So it posted all my products on my Facebook and Instagram perfectly without any problem.

I HIGHLY recommend this app to those people who need to post their products on their social media.

I recommend adding related hashtags to the template posts to get more followers quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11