Auto Post to Instagram, Fb, Tw

Auto Post to Instagram, Fb, Tw

by Postingly

Auto Post products Photos with Captions on your behalf.

Fox And Lux

I'm using this app and it's 100% helping me on the behalf of social media posting and so I can do more things, but I hope them soon that they'll be able to auto post for stories as well.

'Choleture Couture

The developers for this app are highly responsive and supportive in my experience. Issues have been very limited and attributed to learning to use and navigate the service; which isn't very complex at all. By far this is the only service of its type that is NOT excessively over-priced for the automation offered. I tested multiple services of this type that offered far less customization yet charged an unreasonably high monthly fee.

Not to mention, you are not limited to the free services on buffer when you sign up as part of this app, that is such a plus. As with any interconnected service, check the accounts are synchronized regularly, reconnect your accounts every now and then, and try not to add multiple "auto posting" apps and the service runs very smoothly.

Regarding limitations, the limitations are more-so bound by the social media platforms the app is posting to. In our best interest, the app has specific media manually approved to satisfy the platform's requirements and keep our accounts in good standing, and the approval literally requires a one button click to approve all.

I definitely recommend this app, especially to smaller merchants who don't have the means to invest $100 or more a month into similar automation services yet.

Good Job Team!

RedcatRacing.Toys

It works great and our facebook page interactions went up 127%

Jewelers Pro

This app works as advertised if you have any issues they will help you right away. Remember that everybody has different setups and issues, the good thing is that they are right there to help you FAST.

Good Appliance

This app has alleviated so much extra work for us. The Auto posting is AWESOME. Allows us to share so much more on our FaceBook page. Wish we would have found it sooner.

Bank Antiques & Decorative Salvage

This app really takes the hassle out of posting posts, A great app and a good price too, so very happy

LB Boutique

This app is amazing!! It saves me so much time and effort! Would deffo recommend to any one wanting to save time and effort posting on social media. Everything is done for you which has saved me hours each day!!

thekitchenisto

I have used this app for a while now and it is everything that I wanted. Easy to set up and a very small learning curve. Great job guys.

2 Be Cool

i use this app to automate all my social media posting. It work great, customization level is great, price is reasonable and I definitely will continue to use it.

BestEver4U

Useful app, save time and it is effective on social media, the support is wonderful. I recommended it if you want to have a presence on social media and save time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10