Recenze (524)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
25. květen 2024

Good services, Fatima really help me,thanks a lot

All Prime
Doba používání aplikace: 28 dny
Vývojář infinitecommerce.io odpověděl 27. květen 2024

Thank you for your kind review! 😊

10. červen 2024

Fatima was a huge help. The app looks great, testing went perfect. I think its going to be a huge help. Good price point!

Whoopsie Daisy
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
Vývojář infinitecommerce.io odpověděl 11. červen 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that Fatima was able to assist you and that you're pleased with the app's performance and price point. Your feedback means the world to us and we’re excited to know that the app is going to be a huge help for you. If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out. 😊

26. duben 2024

Due to IQra's support I was able to fix my purchase event issue instantly. I look forward to using this app to better enhance my ads performance.Thanks for everything so far.

Mega baskett
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
Vývojář infinitecommerce.io odpověděl 27. duben 2024

🎉 Thank you for sharing your experience! We're delighted to hear that Iqra's support helped you resolve your purchase event issue quickly. We're confident that with the app's features, your ads performance will indeed see improvement. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to help you succeed with your advertising efforts!

18. červen 2024

Very attentive support, Fatimah helped me solve the problem that the TikTok Pixel was causing me. Thank you very much! :)

ZenBrand
Belgie
Doba používání aplikace: 27 dny
Vývojář infinitecommerce.io odpověděl 21. červen 2024

Thank you for your kind words! 😊 Fatimah is thrilled to have helped you solve the issue with your TikTok Pixel. Thank you very much! 👍🌟

14. červen 2024

I would definitely recommend others to use this app as i have had a wonderful experience with Fatima. she has been very patient with me going through setting up with my Facebooked and TikTok ad. i would recommend Fatima for others to work with as she has been very helpful and professional work.

zamzamecom
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 14 hodinami
Vývojář infinitecommerce.io odpověděl 21. červen 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! 🌟 I'm thrilled to hear about your wonderful experience with Fatima. She's indeed patient and professional, making the setup process for your Facebook and TikTok ads seamless. Highly recommend others to work with her too! 😊👍

18. duben 2024

i talked to Nausheen, she guide me very politely and effectively how to add pixel and give me further information. Really appreciate her work. Highly recommeneded!
Plus she gave me 30% discount also.

Albazaar Official
Doba používání aplikace: 29 dny
Vývojář infinitecommerce.io odpověděl 19. duben 2024

Thank you for your kind words! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that Nausheen was able to assist you effectively and provide you with valuable information. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

2. květen 2024

App working so well....!
I'm extremely satisfied with the assistance I received from IQra. She responded quickly to my questions and sorted out everything patiently.

Trust PK
Doba používání aplikace: 23 dny
Vývojář infinitecommerce.io odpověděl 4. květen 2024

💎 💎 💎 We're glad to hear that the app is working well for you! Thank you for your positive feedback about IQra's assistance. If you have any more questions or need further help in the future, feel free to reach out. We're here to support you!

23. duben 2024

Perfect App with amazing support on Shopify. I highly recommend IQRA's service with a perfect 5/5 rating. Thank you for your outstanding assistance.

Suit Room
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář infinitecommerce.io odpověděl 25. duben 2024

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with IQRA's support and that you find our app helpful on Shopify. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to help anytime!

17. duben 2024

Fatima's support was outstanding! She's kind, active, and incredibly helpful in chat. I can't thank her enough for making my experience great!

Cozzy Paws
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
Vývojář infinitecommerce.io odpověděl 19. duben 2024

That's wonderful to hear! 🌟🙏

15. červen 2024

Iqra, Thank you so much for amazing and quick help. I can really recommend this app!!!

westylehu
Maďarsko
Doba používání aplikace: 13 dny
Vývojář infinitecommerce.io odpověděl 21. červen 2024

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! 😊 Iqra is thrilled to have helped you quickly. Highly recommend this app to everyone! 🌟👍