Rezensionen (526)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
13. Juni 2024

I can't tell anything about the Apps functionality because I've had for only a few days but its clean and much easier to set up then the other apps, and Fatimas help is over the top. We connected over Google Meet and got my issue resolved in a matter of minutes :)

Clothekk
Deutschland
29 tage mit der App
infinitecommerce.io hat geantwortet 21. Juni 2024

Thank you for your feedback! 🌟 While it's still early to speak about the app's full functionality, I'm glad to hear that the setup was clean and much easier compared to other apps. Fatima's help was outstanding, resolving the issue in just minutes over Google Meet. 😊

23. Mai 2024

That was the first time i get this pixel app installed in my store, you know what i got really instant support by Fatima, she did amazing job and in 2 minutes we just installed the pixels and boom...!

Eleganze
Deutschland
infinitecommerce.io hat geantwortet 26. Mai 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! 🚀 We're thrilled to hear that Fatima provided you with instant support and made the installation process so smooth and quick. We're glad our pixel app could meet your needs efficiently. Welcome aboard, and we hope you continue to have a great experience with us! 🌟

28. Mai 2024

Irfan and Laiba were incredibly helpful in assisting me with creating a TikTok pixel and connecting it to my Shopify store. Their efficiency and quick response made the process smooth and hassle-free. Thank you for your excellent support!

perfectcollection
Pakistan
Etwa ein monat mit der App
infinitecommerce.io hat geantwortet 31. Mai 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that Irfan and Laiba provided excellent support in creating and connecting your TikTok pixel to your Shopify store. Their efficiency and quick response are exactly what we strive for. Thanks for your support! 🌟👍

27. Mai 2024

I was particularly impressed by the follow-up communication. Nimra checked in to ensure that everything was working smoothly and that I did not have any further questions or issues. Thank you for providing such excellent customer service. Please extend my gratitude to Nimra for a job well done.

LUXE LASH
infinitecommerce.io hat geantwortet 28. Mai 2024

Thank you for your kind words! 😊

13. Juni 2024

I recently had the pleasure of receiving assistance from NIMRA during the setup of my pixel. From start to finish, She provided exemplary support that exceeded my expectations. She quickly understood the issues I was facing and guided me through the setup process with clear, step-by-step instructions Furthermore, NIMRA was incredibly responsive. Thank you for this great assistance NIMRA.

Souq Alharam
Saudi-Arabien
29 tage mit der App
infinitecommerce.io hat geantwortet 14. Juni 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that Nimra provided exemplary support during your pixel setup. It's great to know she quickly understood your issues and guided you through the process with clear, step-by-step instructions. Her responsiveness truly made a difference. Thank you for your kind words, and we're always here to help! 🌟

23. Mai 2024

Fatima was outstanding and super fast helping me, a super novice, get everything set up smoothly. I HIGHLY recommend her and this app, because ecommerce can be so hard. THANK YOU!

Bea's Bayou Skincare
Vereinigte Staaten
infinitecommerce.io hat geantwortet 26. Mai 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Fatima. She truly goes above and beyond to assist our users. Your recommendation means a lot to us. E-commerce can indeed be challenging, but we're here to make it easier for you. Thank you for choosing our app! 🙌

25. Mai 2024

Fatima provided outstanding support, making my experience great and stress-free. The app itself works flawlessly, delivering exactly what I needed.

Trendvibe.pk
infinitecommerce.io hat geantwortet 27. Mai 2024

Thank you for your kind review! 😊

22. Mai 2024

I had the pleasure of being able to talk to Fatima and she was very helpful, checked with the team that everything was installed in the best possible way. I thank her for her patience and thorough explanations.

I also recommend the app if you want to monitor every event on the server-side website and pixel

nikalustudio
Italien
15 tage mit der App
infinitecommerce.io hat geantwortet 24. Mai 2024

Thank you for your kind review! 😊 We're delighted to hear that Fatima was able to assist you effectively and ensure everything was installed perfectly. Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you want to monitor every event on the server-side website and pixel, this app is definitely the way to go! 👍🌟

24. April 2024

Fatma and nimra helped me through the pixel journey and helped me step by step process and it was very smooth and was very comfortable process. The work in which i was stucked since a week got resolved within minutes,

Mango Earth
Indien
2 monate mit der App
infinitecommerce.io hat geantwortet 26. April 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that Fatima and Nimra were able to guide you smoothly through the pixel setup process and resolve your issue quickly. Providing efficient and comfortable support is always our top priority. If you ever need further assistance or have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us. We're here to help!

20. Juli 2024

Amazing support from the guys, specially from Fatima, She went above and beyond to make sure that everything in perfectly configured. Highly recommended.

Fusify