Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
29. Januar 2024

I just used this app to put Facebook and TikTok pixels on my Shopify store, and it's really great! Iqra helped a lot during setup. It was not too hard, and now I can see how my ads are doing. Very good for people who want to advertise on social media with Shopify.

Zubaidas Mothershop
infinitecommerce.io hat geantwortet 30. Januar 2024

That's fantastic to hear! 🎉 It's great to know that you found the app helpful and that Iqra provided excellent assistance during setup. Having Facebook and TikTok pixels on your Shopify store can indeed offer valuable insights into your ad performance. Wishing you continued success with your social media advertising endeavors! If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. 😊

5. Februar 2024

Very Nice App. I just used this app to put Facebook and TikTok pixels on my Shopify store, and it's really great! Iqra helped a lot during setup. Very good for people who want to advertise on social media with Shopify.Thank you Iqra for your support.

Choice-For-You
17 tage mit der App
infinitecommerce.io hat geantwortet 7. Februar 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you found our app useful for setting up Facebook and TikTok pixels on your Shopify store. Iqra is dedicated to providing excellent support, and we're glad she could assist you during the setup process. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. 😊🛍️

23. Februar 2024

Fatima was extremely helpful in the set up process. It is rare to see such active customer support in any app these days. So 5 stars all the way!

She helped with the set up and then tested the events to make sure everything was working perfectly. Keep up the great work!

LaadliBegum
6 tage mit der App
infinitecommerce.io hat geantwortet 26. Februar 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! 🌟 Fatima is truly dedicated to providing exceptional customer support, and I'm delighted to hear that she exceeded your expectations during the setup process. Ensuring everything works perfectly is always our priority, and I'm glad Fatima could assist you every step of the way, from setup to testing events. Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we'll definitely keep up the great work! If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

12. Januar 2024

Shout out to Haider for the amazing detailed guidance for setting up via Google Meet Hahaha. This is the 4th store that I'm using this app on and I love it because mainly it's one of the cheapest pixel help where is out there and it's super easy to connect all you need to do is just add the conversion token access and just connect your pixel and from there you just do custom events which is super easy copy paste. If you're looking for an easy way to connect your pixel in just three easy steps which was basically
1. add pixel
2. add Facebook pixel access token
3. and lastly add custom event
if you need help their customer support is there to help you one-on-one via Google meet and it basically solves your problem in less than 5 minutes if you have any.

FlexUp Pro
infinitecommerce.io hat geantwortet 15. Januar 2024

A big shoutout to Haider for the amazing detailed guidance! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you're finding the app helpful for the 4th store, and it's great to know you appreciate its affordability and ease of use. The three easy steps you outlined make it simple for users, and it's fantastic that our customer support, especially via Google Meet, has been beneficial for you. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Happy tracking! 😊🚀

3. Februar 2024

This was the second time I needed help and had the same agent Iqra who was wonderful and extremely helpful. The request was fast and all questions were answered. She walked me step by step through the process I highly reccomend this application

Trendy Finds
Kanada
infinitecommerce.io hat geantwortet 4. Februar 2024

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Iqra! 🌟 Thank you for your kind words and for recommending our application. We're delighted that Iqra was able to assist you efficiently and provide helpful guidance. If you ever need further assistance or have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 👍

17. Januar 2024

I'm glad to hear that your experience with setting up the Facebook Pixel, particularly with Haider's assistance via a Google meeting, was successful. Having a smooth setup process is crucial, and having expert help can make a significant difference. Here are a few tips to ensure you continue to get the most out of your Facebook Pixel

Platonic
Indien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
infinitecommerce.io hat geantwortet 18. Januar 2024

🌟 We appreciate your positive feedback on the successful setup of the Facebook Pixel, especially with Haider's assistance during the Google meeting. Ensuring a smooth setup process is crucial, and having expert help can indeed make a significant difference. Thank you for sharing your experience! Here are a few tips to help you continue getting the most out of your Facebook Pixel. If you have any questions or need further guidance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! 👍😊

5. März 2024

Yesterday, I decided to download the app to try out its free version. As someone who prefers setting things up independently, I dove into the tutorial expecting clarity but found it lacking. In need of assistance, I reached out to the chat where Fatima promptly offered a call. I appreciated the responsiveness. Fatima patiently guided me step by step through the setup process. Although I'm not sure why it didn't work initially, Fatima suggested installing a pixel plugin so we could verify the pixel was properly installed. The information from my Shopify store was successfully transmitted to Meta. Overall, it's been a good experience so far.

Hello Lamp
Frankreich
Ein tag mit der App
infinitecommerce.io hat geantwortet 9. März 2024

It's great to hear about your experience with Fatima's assistance! 🌟 We're glad she promptly offered a call and patiently guided you through the setup process. Sometimes, troubleshooting technical issues can be complex, but it's fantastic that Fatima suggested installing a pixel plugin to verify the installation and ensure everything was working properly. We're delighted that the information from your Shopify store was successfully transmitted to Meta. If you ever have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 😊🛠️

16. März 2024

Great customer service, Fatima really help me out with my issue, Also the app is really amazing getting very good response thank you

Accessorify
12 tage mit der App
infinitecommerce.io hat geantwortet 29. März 2024

I'm thrilled to hear that you received great customer service from Fatima and that she helped you with your issue! 🌟 We're also glad to know that you find the app amazing and are receiving good responses. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! 😊🛠️

25. März 2024

Got such amazing assistance from Fatimah a professional, knowledgeable interaction with her and resolved my issue quickly. Much obliged..

flexcopk
infinitecommerce.io hat geantwortet 29. März 2024

I'm delighted to hear that you received amazing assistance from Fatimah! 🌟 She will be pleased to know that her professionalism and knowledge made a positive impact. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 😊🚀

24. Februar 2024

Fatima was an absolute pleasure to work with. She helped me so much. Was always there and willing to get on a call and always had a great attitude. Really hope I get to connect with her if I ever need assistance again. High standard!!

Blissness
17 tage mit der App
infinitecommerce.io hat geantwortet 26. Februar 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! 😊 Working with you was truly a pleasure, and I'm glad I could be of assistance whenever you needed help. I'm here whenever you need me in the future, so don't hesitate to reach out. 🌟 Your satisfaction is always my priority!