Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
29 januari 2024

I just used this app to put Facebook and TikTok pixels on my Shopify store, and it's really great! Iqra helped a lot during setup. It was not too hard, and now I can see how my ads are doing. Very good for people who want to advertise on social media with Shopify.

Zubaidas Mothershop
Pakistan
13 dagar användning av appen
infinitecommerce.io svarade 30 januari 2024

That's fantastic to hear! 🎉 It's great to know that you found the app helpful and that Iqra provided excellent assistance during setup. Having Facebook and TikTok pixels on your Shopify store can indeed offer valuable insights into your ad performance. Wishing you continued success with your social media advertising endeavors! If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. 😊

3 februari 2024

This was the second time I needed help and had the same agent Iqra who was wonderful and extremely helpful. The request was fast and all questions were answered. She walked me step by step through the process I highly reccomend this application

Trendy Finds
Kanada
8 dagar användning av appen
infinitecommerce.io svarade 4 februari 2024

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Iqra! 🌟 Thank you for your kind words and for recommending our application. We're delighted that Iqra was able to assist you efficiently and provide helpful guidance. If you ever need further assistance or have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 👍

9 december 2023

The app is totally amazing and Iqra the awesome lady who helped me was super helpful and understood my questions really well. She fixed my problems very quickly. The app helps me track and optimize my Facebook ads effortlessly. Once again thank you Iqra who I recommend to everyone.

Boutique Montres
Storbritannien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
infinitecommerce.io svarade 17 december 2023

Wow, thank you for your fantastic review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you find our app amazing and that Iqra provided such awesome assistance. 😊 Her quick problem-solving and deep understanding of your questions make us proud of our support team. We're delighted the app helps you effortlessly track and optimize your Facebook ads. Thank you for the recommendation! If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Iqra and the entire team are here for you!

8 januari 2024

Fantastic application guys!
She explained everything, step-by-step, no question silly. Now I track ads like a champ.The interface is super user-friendly and it's helped me optimize my campaign like never before.Thanks Iqra, you're a true star.

CIARRA Appliances
Hongkong SAR
13 dagar användning av appen
infinitecommerce.io svarade 11 januari 2024

Wow, that's fantastic to hear! 🌟 Iqra is indeed a star, and we're thrilled to know that she provided you with step-by-step explanations and helped you become a champ at tracking ads. It's great that the interface is user-friendly and has allowed you to optimize your campaign effectively. If you ever need further assistance or have more questions, feel free to reach out. Keep shining in your ad tracking endeavors! ✨😊

10 januari 2024

It is worth recommending, giving us absolutely perfect results.
Iqra was incredible,her assistance in configuring everything correctly is greatly appreciated.She helped me from start to end.Very pleased with the App so far.

Langolden
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
infinitecommerce.io svarade 12 januari 2024

Highly recommended! 🌟 We achieved absolutely perfect results. Iqra's incredible assistance in configuring everything is truly appreciated. She guided me from start to end, and I'm very pleased with the app so far. Thank you! 😊

8 december 2023

Fatimah and Irfan is a great helper she help me through all what have been struggle with in setting up my pixels and Facebook business account and TikTok as well.

I will highly recommended his service and App in Shopify Website.

ranim online store
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
infinitecommerce.io svarade 17 december 2023

We appreciate your wonderful feedback! 🌟 It's fantastic to hear that Fatimah and Irfan were great helpers in resolving struggles with setting up your pixels, Facebook business account, and TikTok.

24 januari 2024

Iqra has been helping me a lot, thank you. Great job

GENERAL STORE
30 dagar användning av appen
infinitecommerce.io svarade 25 januari 2024

🌟 Thank you for your glowing review!

10 januari 2024

Great help from Fatima and Irfan. I hope everything will work perfectly. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST GO HART.
Nederländerna
5 dagar användning av appen
infinitecommerce.io svarade 12 januari 2024

Fantastic assistance from Fatima and Irfan! 🌟 I'm optimistic that everything will run smoothly. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙌

24 januari 2024

Wow, Haider's help with setting up my Facebook pixel was amazing! The customer support was unbelievably responsive. They hopped on a call within minutes and had the whole thing up and running in no time. 5/5 highly recommended

Amima Creation
Pakistan
2 dagar användning av appen
infinitecommerce.io svarade 26 januari 2024

🌟 Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that Haider provided you with amazing assistance in setting up your Facebook pixel. Our team is dedicated to offering prompt and responsive support to ensure your experience is nothing short of excellent. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to serving you again in the future! 🚀😊

14 januari 2024

Some best people helping and doing wonders .

HimarStore
Australien
17 dagar användning av appen
infinitecommerce.io svarade 16 januari 2024

🌟 So grateful for the incredible support from some of the best people! They've truly worked wonders. Thank you! 🙏✨