INFINITE SCROLL & Load More

load products on collection pages without pagination

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Infinite scroll load more products collection page no pagination

Verb Products

We tried a few other similar apps, but could not get good support for issues we saw with them. INFINITE SCROLL & Load More App worked as advertised. We had customization in our templates that required us to ask for assistance. Their support was very responsive and quick to solve our issues.

ShokuninGunpla

I find this amazingly useful for my shop which has a ton of items to display. On top of everything, the customer support is tier 1, they'll reply to your email within minutes and always resolve the issue in a timely fashion.

Bold Wears

I had a problem with my scrolling feature .. they support team were very helpful and they helped me to fix it.. it is working great now .. i would strongly recommend them to anyone who would like to have functional & fast infinite scrolling / load more button, great job guys

Pisa Pelle Italian Leather

Great Program. Very function. Very responsive programmers. I would recommend these guys to anyone anyday.

Upscale Audio

This app performs flawlessly and much better than the previous app we were using for this. Their support team is super-responsive and even made an aesthetic customization for us. Highly recommend.

Self-Care Is For Everyone

It does what it says it'll do. We went from having our visitors have to click over after 8 product listings each page to now having a way more seamless and easy scrolling experience on our site. Even if it just results in one extra order per month, it'll pay for itself. Thanks for this!

Copping Zone

The only app I could find to have this feature, I have to say it's the only I needed. Does exactly what it says and if your theme is not compatible just email them and they'll fix it in 1 day. Amazing app!

'Murrica

It worked as expected, and Adam helped with some customizations for my homepage. Thanks again Adam!

ClerkzDecor

It works very well in our debut theme. It was just not working on the search page, but the support team ajusted it very fast and now it's awesome. I recommend it! Thank you guys!

PATCHERS

Didn't work out of the box with my theme, but one quick email and the company fixed that. Operates as I imagined and matches my theme. Perfect.

Previous 1