Magical Scroller

Help buyers automatically scroll & see full product collection

Price: Free

TheLinks.Live

If you have a HUGE collection this may just add more scrolls that infinate scrolls but a good, dare i say great product FOR FREE (harder and harder to find good people nowadays) so thankyou

Grey For Now Games

Straightforward, no fuss, does exactly what it should. Had a small issue where it affected the navigation on blog pages which they fixed the same day I reported it.

TARTA GELATINA

Works great and you can customize the loading gif. the team was super nice and fast helping me fix a small issue!

Gustus Vitae

We've used this app for 2 years, and both the app (it works perfectly, loads pages quickly, drives sales by removing pagination block) and the CS (responds within minutes, has addressed & fixed any issues I've had) has been excellent.
10/10 recommend

SCUBA.co.za

Great app & great follow up from the Support guys. :-) This works perfectly to load lots of products on the same page as my customers no longer need to click next page... to see more products.

Madison L Jewelry

The app is terrific and works great.
At first it was a bit slow but i emailed the company and got help within 24 hours. Im very happy with the app and the most important difference for me here is that it works with FITLERED searches, not just COLLECTION tab. Keep up the great work guys!

AZIODESIGN

This app does not work on my store and i received no follow up from the support staff. I have mailed and reported my problems a number of times

Infinitee Designs

I really like this app but ended up disabling it because I was worried about customers abandoning my website when the loader image was taking too long. I would love to see a “load more” button to be available in this app to solve that problem.

BLN PRINT

Unfortunately the app doesn't work on our store. I also did not get support. The load icon always popped up at the top of the collections, not at the end when scrolling down. Unfortunately do not recommend it.

ReThought

The app does what it promises in terms of delivering an infinite scroll which is very easy to set up, but it's unfortunately useless for me since you will not get redirected to the initial position inside of the collection once you click the "back" button. You ll have to scroll all the way down to the last position in order to see the products you haven't seen yet. Now, while I appreciate the developer's move to make this app free, I think this app will not increase conversions, rather the opposite, because customers will get tired from all the unnecessary scrolling generated by the lack of the "go back to initial position" feature. That is why I am getting rid of it. And I wanted to get in touch with the developers regarding that feature but they never responded.

May 13, 2021

Hi,
We have mailed you about the solution of this please check your mail.

Previous 1 3