Magical Scroller

Magical Scroller

by Magik

Help buyers automatically scroll & see full product collection

SellerWork

The best app I've ever met. It's simple, it's clear. Good luck to developers all the time.---------------------

Vinstockz

Very nice and quick support. I had a problem to implement it into debutify theme, but they solved the problem within hours. Thanks a lot for your nice app!!

Sixty Park Lane

This is a great free tool and works properly. I contacted support for a unique circumstance and received a response/fix within 24 hours. Truly impressive for a free app.

FuegoGear │ The Hottest Deals

Honestly lives up to its name. Totally recommend trying it out. Glad I thought to look it up and download it. Thanks for the simple and easy app!

Ann More products

I have to give it 5 stars for the reasons that it was such an easy install. I didn't have to do anything but activate it and it was done. Works great so far. I fully recommend this app.. Thank you!

Jen Jakob Art

Installed and worked great, but did get a Firefox notification then about social network tracking having been blocked. That might be from other integrations on my site, but it was a bit concerning to see that pop up only after I'd installed this app. Developers, can you verify there's no tracking code in this?

Still giving four stars since it works, it's free, and I'd say it's just as likely something else caused that popup.

The Wanted Tees and More

So far it works wonderfully. I'll update my review if I have any problems. The best part is it's FREE.

TFC&H Co.

I am so thankful for this app, I was using another app that was pricey and slow. This app was recommended in the newsletter and I'm so glad I tried it out, it even allows you to upload your own loading gif and loads products super fast. TFC&H Co. @ www.tieflyclothing.com appreciated & approved!!!

Gabbarr.com

Not worked at first when i installed the app then got the email that we updated our app, try once again & now its working great