Magical Scroller

Magical Scroller

by Magik

Help buyers automatically scroll & see full product collection

AZIODESIGN

This app does not work on my store and i received no follow up from the support staff. I have mailed and reported my problems a number of times

Infinitee Designs

I really like this app but ended up disabling it because I was worried about customers abandoning my website when the loader image was taking too long. I would love to see a “load more” button to be available in this app to solve that problem.

BLN PRINT

Unfortunately the app doesn't work on our store. I also did not get support. The load icon always popped up at the top of the collections, not at the end when scrolling down. Unfortunately do not recommend it.

ReThought

The app does what it promises in terms of delivering an infinite scroll which is very easy to set up, but it's unfortunately useless for me since you will not get redirected to the initial position inside of the collection once you click the "back" button. You ll have to scroll all the way down to the last position in order to see the products you haven't seen yet. Now, while I appreciate the developer's move to make this app free, I think this app will not increase conversions, rather the opposite, because customers will get tired from all the unnecessary scrolling generated by the lack of the "go back to initial position" feature. That is why I am getting rid of it. And I wanted to get in touch with the developers regarding that feature but they never responded.

May 13, 2021

Hi,
We have mailed you about the solution of this please check your mail.

stylera.in

app is really worth to download ,coversion become high,and custumer feels convinent to scroll products. and support team is very cooprative.

Lace The Game

I can't believe that it didn't occur to me to search for an app like this until now. The ability to scroll an entire collection without having to click through page numbers seems like a no brainer. I ran across this app while searching for something else, one click later and page numbers became a thing of the past. I don't have any complaints at all about this app and highly recommend it.

Roudbreck

The app does what it promises in terms of delivering an infinite scroll which is very easy to set up, but it's unfortunately useless for me since you will not get redirected to the initial position inside of the collection once you click the "back" button. You ll have to scroll all the way down to the last position in order to see the products you haven't seen yet. Now, while I appreciate the developers move to make this app free, I think this app will not increase conversions, rather the opposite, because customers will get tired from all the unnecessary scrolling generated by the lack of the "go back to initial position" feature. That is why I am getting rid of it. And I wanted to get in touch with the developers regarding that feature but they never responded.

December 15, 2020

Hi,
We have mailed you about the solution of this but we did not get any response from you.

Lua Joia

It didn't work at first but after contacting the magik team it's now working great! I was excited when I found this as I was expecting to have to pay through the nose to have the theme code edited for enabling infinite scroll. But this cool little app means customers can now browse without having to click "next page"
Magic!

Deven Rue

This app works great. Customer service is fast & friendly. Helps cut down on loading time and works perfectly on mobile.

Pianeva

It works perfectly and is very easy to install! There's even an option to change the "loader image". Thank you!

Previous 1 3