Magical Scroller

Magical Scroller

by Magik

Help buyers automatically scroll & see full product collection

Lace The Game

I can't believe that it didn't occur to me to search for an app like this until now. The ability to scroll an entire collection without having to click through page numbers seems like a no brainer. I ran across this app while searching for something else, one click later and page numbers became a thing of the past. I don't have any complaints at all about this app and highly recommend it.

Roudbreck

The app does what it promises in terms of delivering an infinite scroll which is very easy to set up, but it's unfortunately useless for me since you will not get redirected to the initial position inside of the collection once you click the "back" button. You ll have to scroll all the way down to the last position in order to see the products you haven't seen yet. Now, while I appreciate the developers move to make this app free, I think this app will not increase conversions, rather the opposite, because customers will get tired from all the unnecessary scrolling generated by the lack of the "go back to initial position" feature. That is why I am getting rid of it. And I wanted to get in touch with the developers regarding that feature but they never responded.

December 15, 2020

Hi,
We have mailed you about the solution of this but we did not get any response from you.

Lua Joia

It didn't work at first but after contacting the magik team it's now working great! I was excited when I found this as I was expecting to have to pay through the nose to have the theme code edited for enabling infinite scroll. But this cool little app means customers can now browse without having to click "next page"
Magic!

Deven Rue

This app works great. Customer service is fast & friendly. Helps cut down on loading time and works perfectly on mobile.

Pianeva

It works perfectly and is very easy to install! There's even an option to change the "loader image". Thank you!

Koolkid Shop

Seems to be working very well up to now!
the sizing of the gif file could be done better, but with a bit of work I could create my own gif that works great.
Couldnt be more simple to use.
I had a little issue and contacted support, they came back to me on the same day with a solution...
5 stars, perfect.

Thanks MagiK Team

navitaspice

I installed the app but don't see how to activate it, if it's automatic, its not working. Please help

Numedex

Great app and great support. The infinite scroll function works really well on both the desktop and mobile versions.

Brown and Ginger

Just installed this yesterday and it didn't work initially (Debut Theme), sent the developers an email and within less than 24 hours they'd fixed it and it was running perfectly. I love that you can customise the loading wheel and it's exactly what I was wanting for my website, even better that it's free!

5/5! Thanks team :-)

Frank Divas

Best infinite scroll app in the Shopify catalog. This App provides infinite scrolling capabilities with infinite combinations—you can upload your own animated scrolling gif for your infinite scroll app for Shopify.

This free version of the infinite scroll plugin is completely free and allows your customers to scroll infinitely inside product collections .

Previous 1