Magical Scroller

Magical Scroller | Reviews

by Magik

Help buyers automatically scroll & see full product collection

AZIODESIGN

This app does not work on my store and i received no follow up from the support staff. I have mailed and reported my problems a number of times

BLN PRINT

Unfortunately the app doesn't work on our store. I also did not get support. The load icon always popped up at the top of the collections, not at the end when scrolling down. Unfortunately do not recommend it.

ReThought

The app does what it promises in terms of delivering an infinite scroll which is very easy to set up, but it's unfortunately useless for me since you will not get redirected to the initial position inside of the collection once you click the "back" button. You ll have to scroll all the way down to the last position in order to see the products you haven't seen yet. Now, while I appreciate the developer's move to make this app free, I think this app will not increase conversions, rather the opposite, because customers will get tired from all the unnecessary scrolling generated by the lack of the "go back to initial position" feature. That is why I am getting rid of it. And I wanted to get in touch with the developers regarding that feature but they never responded.

May 13, 2021

Hi,
We have mailed you about the solution of this please check your mail.