Magical Scroller

Magical Scroller

by Magik

Help buyers automatically scroll & see full product collection

Roudbreck

The app does what it promises in terms of delivering an infinite scroll which is very easy to set up, but it's unfortunately useless for me since you will not get redirected to the initial position inside of the collection once you click the "back" button. You ll have to scroll all the way down to the last position in order to see the products you haven't seen yet. Now, while I appreciate the developers move to make this app free, I think this app will not increase conversions, rather the opposite, because customers will get tired from all the unnecessary scrolling generated by the lack of the "go back to initial position" feature. That is why I am getting rid of it. And I wanted to get in touch with the developers regarding that feature but they never responded.

December 15, 2020

Hi,
We have mailed you about the solution of this but we did not get any response from you.

navitaspice

I installed the app but don't see how to activate it, if it's automatic, its not working. Please help