Magical Scroller

Help buyers automatically scroll & see full product collection

Price: Free

Grey For Now Games

Straightforward, no fuss, does exactly what it should. Had a small issue where it affected the navigation on blog pages which they fixed the same day I reported it.

Infinitee Designs

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I really like this app but ended up disabling it because I was worried about customers abandoning my website when the loader image was taking too long. I would love to see a “load more” button to be available in this app to solve that problem.

Lua Joia

It didn't work at first but after contacting the magik team it's now working great! I was excited when I found this as I was expecting to have to pay through the nose to have the theme code edited for enabling infinite scroll. But this cool little app means customers can now browse without having to click "next page"
Magic!

Jen Jakob Art

Location Germany
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Installed and worked great, but did get a Firefox notification then about social network tracking having been blocked. That might be from other integrations on my site, but it was a bit concerning to see that pop up only after I'd installed this app. Developers, can you verify there's no tracking code in this?

Still giving four stars since it works, it's free, and I'd say it's just as likely something else caused that popup.