Magical Scroller

Magical Scroller

by Magik

Help buyers automatically scroll & see full product collection

stylera.in

app is really worth to download ,coversion become high,and custumer feels convinent to scroll products. and support team is very cooprative.

Lace The Game

I can't believe that it didn't occur to me to search for an app like this until now. The ability to scroll an entire collection without having to click through page numbers seems like a no brainer. I ran across this app while searching for something else, one click later and page numbers became a thing of the past. I don't have any complaints at all about this app and highly recommend it.

Deven Rue

This app works great. Customer service is fast & friendly. Helps cut down on loading time and works perfectly on mobile.

Pianeva

It works perfectly and is very easy to install! There's even an option to change the "loader image". Thank you!

Koolkid Shop

Seems to be working very well up to now!
the sizing of the gif file could be done better, but with a bit of work I could create my own gif that works great.
Couldnt be more simple to use.
I had a little issue and contacted support, they came back to me on the same day with a solution...
5 stars, perfect.

Thanks MagiK Team

Numedex

Great app and great support. The infinite scroll function works really well on both the desktop and mobile versions.

Brown and Ginger

Just installed this yesterday and it didn't work initially (Debut Theme), sent the developers an email and within less than 24 hours they'd fixed it and it was running perfectly. I love that you can customise the loading wheel and it's exactly what I was wanting for my website, even better that it's free!

5/5! Thanks team :-)

Frank Divas

Best infinite scroll app in the Shopify catalog. This App provides infinite scrolling capabilities with infinite combinations—you can upload your own animated scrolling gif for your infinite scroll app for Shopify.

This free version of the infinite scroll plugin is completely free and allows your customers to scroll infinitely inside product collections .

SellerWork

The best app I've ever met. It's simple, it's clear. Good luck to developers all the time.---------------------

Vinstockz

Very nice and quick support. I had a problem to implement it into debutify theme, but they solved the problem within hours. Thanks a lot for your nice app!!

Previous 1