Magical Scroller

Magical Scroller

by Magik

Help buyers automatically scroll & see full product collection

Numedex

Great app and great support. The infinite scroll function works really well on both the desktop and mobile versions.

Brown and Ginger

Just installed this yesterday and it didn't work initially (Debut Theme), sent the developers an email and within less than 24 hours they'd fixed it and it was running perfectly. I love that you can customise the loading wheel and it's exactly what I was wanting for my website, even better that it's free!

5/5! Thanks team :-)

Frank Divas

Best infinite scroll app in the Shopify catalog. This App provides infinite scrolling capabilities with infinite combinations—you can upload your own animated scrolling gif for your infinite scroll app for Shopify.

This free version of the infinite scroll plugin is completely free and allows your customers to scroll infinitely inside product collections .

SellerWork

The best app I've ever met. It's simple, it's clear. Good luck to developers all the time.---------------------

Vinstockz

Very nice and quick support. I had a problem to implement it into debutify theme, but they solved the problem within hours. Thanks a lot for your nice app!!

Sixty Park Lane

This is a great free tool and works properly. I contacted support for a unique circumstance and received a response/fix within 24 hours. Truly impressive for a free app.

FuegoGear │ The Hottest Deals

Honestly lives up to its name. Totally recommend trying it out. Glad I thought to look it up and download it. Thanks for the simple and easy app!

Ann More products

I have to give it 5 stars for the reasons that it was such an easy install. I didn't have to do anything but activate it and it was done. Works great so far. I fully recommend this app.. Thank you!

The Wanted Tees and More

So far it works wonderfully. I'll update my review if I have any problems. The best part is it's FREE.

TFC&H Co.

I am so thankful for this app, I was using another app that was pricey and slow. This app was recommended in the newsletter and I'm so glad I tried it out, it even allows you to upload your own loading gif and loads products super fast. TFC&H Co. @ www.tieflyclothing.com appreciated & approved!!!

Previous 1