Infy Scroller

Infy Scroller

by Digimaze Marketing LLP

Add Infinite scroll to your website and reduce the bounce rate

Middlesex Textiles

I installed the app however it did not work. I have reached out to them more then several times multiple ways however i never received a response. Will look elsewhere.

A Lost Cause

Worked out the box, but when I contacted their support asking if it could be modified to be a 'Load More' button they sent me instructions to update the code, and it works perfectly! Thanks so much.

NOOI JEWELRY

If you have collections with many items this is the best choice, simple to install and also very good!
Very very simple just 1 click

Erva's Official

I have a loading problem after using Infy Scroller. Products duplicate themselves on the same page. I filled the notification but there is no feedback so far. Poor customer service.

March 5, 2021

Hello, Thanks for your feedback, Upon checking our support system, we haven't received any email. Please send your store url along with the problems you are facing to poojan@digimaze.io. I will get back to you within 24 working hours.
Poojan Ajani - Co-founder and CTO.

Scouse Shop

Installed in seconds and works exactly how it should do. Thank you very much appreciated - just what I was looking for!

March 5, 2021

Thanks for the feedback. We are glad you liked it.