Courses & Memberships

Courses & Memberships

From $24/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 4, 2023

This application is very good, I am using it to subscribe to exclusive content and soon for courses, it is easy to use, and what I liked the most is the support team, we scheduled a meeting via zoom and they clarified all my doubts! Thank you!!!!

Pinktage Arts and Crafts
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 2, 2023

I was searching everywhere for an app to host my digital subscription product and was initially skeptical about the small number of reviews. I'm glad I took a chance on this app! It's a total gem, flows well, gives the user just enough functions and me the right amount of controls. The best part is that my users always stay on my site so the branding is seamless. To top it off the customer service is outstanding! I'm so happy. :)

Global Kidz House
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
December 30, 2022

Loved the customer service. Started using the app and am hoping it performs the same best way it is now!

Gobika sri
India
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
December 3, 2022

So far I'm under the 14 day trial but I do enjoy how easy the courses can be made + keeps readers on my site instead of sending them offsite. This is great for obvious reasons. I'm really wanting to create a membership site eventually and the membership/subscription option is a bit confusing and doesnt seem to be what I want but I will continue using this app for the course purpose of it anyways.

cosmicoccultastrology
Time spent using app: 24 days
December 2, 2022

Muy bueno. El producto es intuitivo y fácil de usar; la atención al cliente es cordial y eficiente. Probé la aplicación y previo a terminar mi periodo de prueba tomé una asesoría directa con el fin de solucionar dudas específicas para mi negocio. Su explicación fue detallada y clara, me ofrecieron soluciones y también me guiaron para desarrollar un demo en base a mis necesidades.

BE ON BALANCE
Mexico
Time spent using app: 15 days
November 29, 2022

I love this app and find it much easier to use than other course platforms I’ve used. I also really needed to centralize what I offer and it made this so much easier on top of that? Amazing customer service. Every person I’ve interacted with from the app has been wonderfully helpful, knowledgeable, and persistent in helping me. Love this app and the people behind it.

swallowsnestnh
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 29, 2022

Great tool to build your online video courses, great customer support. I would highly recommend to anyone.

SNIPEACADEMY
Spain
Time spent using app: 20 days
November 15, 2022

I just had a call with Eric and Dennis to discuss how I can best use this app for my needs. The features available just tick all the boxes and I'm so happy to have discovered this app! I look forward to building with it and seeing how I can grow and develop my courses and memberships in the future.

Meraki Daydream
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 15, 2022

With the Courses and Memberships by InflowKit app, you can easily sell courses or memberships for your Shopify store. The founders are very helpful people who go out of their way to make sure that everything is perfect with this program! I highly recommend it if anyone wants an easy method on how they could generate extra income through selling these products online without any hassle at all

THE EVAC
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 17, 2022

I love this app. It has allowed me to make my user experience seamless when it comes to my classes and courses. Before I had to sync another platform which meant my customers had to log on in to another site. Now my clients can stay on my site to access all the content for my classes. The integration with zoom is great. Not only does it send reminders for the meetings. After the meeting is completed the recording is immediately accessible to the platform. No more downloading and uploading for future review. I cannot wait to see what new features come. Customer support has been great. I was able to save time and money by switching to inflow kit.

Yes Baby I Like It Raw
Time spent using app: 4 months
InflowKit replied October 18, 2022

Thank you! We are glad that you are enjoying using the app.We appreciate.