Courses & Memberships

Sell courses ,memberships, webinars and downloads

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shamere Young

I've been using this app for a monthly membership and I am enjoying it thus far. I love that I can take recordings and upload them for my members, and I can drip content to them as well. I did have some trouble setting up, but the InflowKit team was a great help and they got me situated. I really appreciate how they recorded a video for me so that I can utilize when I create more memberships and have user ease.

Lifestylemanagementsolution

Location Sri Lanka

The customer service for this app is AMAZING! Eric spent a lot of time helping me set everything up so that I could easily manage in the future. The program offers everything required from startup to scaling globally. I highly recommend using!!!

Card Genie Store

Inflow kit is an awesome app that allows you to seamlessly add course content and memberships to your Shopify store with absolute ease! We have used software in the past that cost us a couple of hundred dollars a month that didn't allow us to start small whilst trying to get our courses selling. We ended up out of pocket whilst trying to figure out our marketing and everything else that comes with new product launches. I HIGHLY recommend Inflowkit, especially to anybody starting out with their courses/memberships. Customer support is also EXCELLENT. We had a few queries with set up at the start and Eric and his team went seriously above and beyond in helping us! We look forward to growing using Inflowkit! 10/10 app!! Happy we found it! :)

My Computer is My Canvas

Great app. Responsive developers. Integration with my Shopify listings is seemless and the dashboard customers use is intuitive and easy to navigate (thus reducing customer service for me). App gets regular updates that continue to improve the service, highly recommend!

pediatre-online

J'ai utilisé cette application pour mettre en ligne des podcasts sur mon site marchand. Le service client m'a répondu en moins de 10 minutes ! et a reglé le soucis que je rencontrais. Je recommande totalement !

KitaTUniversity.com

Listen Eric is god sent He answers all my dumb questions and don’t make me feel like crap . Program is also easy once you get started it makes sense

CurlyGirlMethodClub

Truly incredible customer service!!! There is no issue that they wont help with and they truly understand whats required and provide good timelines. The app itself is very very good and is far superior to others we've used

Odd Duck Press

I am delighted that I've found this app! The features provide all the functionality I need and then some. The app is straightforward to use and the customer support is outstanding:)

Breastfeeding Atlas

Great app and great support. The took the time to help me learn and set it up even on the Lite version. I have a lot of work left to do but it appears to be a great app so far. I am excited to use.

Cieloenlatierra

Hands down best and quickest customer support I have ever received. They went completely out of their way to offer me the tools I needed to have my online school up and working. I can't believe they have no reviews yet, honestly so much better than all the other online course apps out there, give them a try, you won't regret it!