Influence Social Proof Popup

#1 Sales Notifications | Reviews | Social Proof

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bry Palace Boutique™

Location Dominican Republic

Another app that has served us well! Thankyou Shopify & team Influence for making this app. Little up-tick in sales are awesome.

Kainaat

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have been using Salespop to manage my business sales for a few months now and I am very happy with the product. It's a great tool that allows me to see where I stand in terms of my competition and potential clients. If you are just beginning your own business or looking to increase your sales, this is a must-have

Tipsy Tiger Drinks

Location India

I'm very satisfied with the sales pop and I highly recommend it to other people. A lot of people know about this software and it's not hard to find.

Iamawalkingtestimony

Time spent using app 1 minute

Wow! This free app has given us more Revenue boost per month than all the other efforts combined. A must try I would say!

Oxford Healthspan

I downloaded this app a few days ago and I have to say I'm glad I did! It helps boost my store's credibility and it was super easy to install and customize - it's a must-have for every store!

nickicdesigns

Time spent using app 1 minute

We always wanted to try Social Proof, and we are Glad that we tried Influence. Moreover, its free to use. Cannot ask more from the Influence team.

Beyoutiful

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

It was so easy to setup, works just fine. 10/10 would recommend. Thanks to the developers of the app

WorkOutPowerNow

Location Greece
Time spent using app 1 minute

Very good App, easily can customize to suit your stores theme and works perfectly! Thank you for this wonderful app!

Trybeforeibuy

Time spent using app About 1 month

Nice app! Works as expected. Already got a little up-tick in sales. Kudos to the team for making this free.

allgreenmart

Influence is an amazing app to boost not only your conversions, but your credibility as well! We have seen a significant increase in sales since we added to our website. The sales pop looks very nice on our website. Definitely recommended!

Previous 1