eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

Vintage Finds Treasured Memories

This was very easy to use and streamlined the entire process. I wish I would have started this much sooner!

March 22, 2021

Thank you for the review Vintage Finds Treasured Memories!

Media Queen

very easy to do and such a big help with the set up. My developer was so happy to have this done and done so easily.

March 4, 2021

Thank you for reviewing inkFrog Media Queen :)

MEKTHIERSON

Great tools according to me. easy to use and work as it should!
I have tried several ways to connect my store to eBay and now I am satisfied, I found what i needed!

February 22, 2021

Thanks for reviewing inkFrog MEKTHIERSON!

GotClearSkin

Easy setup, features work as designed. Mainly however we use the standalone app of InkFrog. Clean interface, Robust

January 25, 2021

Thanks for the review GotClearSkin!

MMCC USA

Most buggy piece of software I've ever used. In the last 12 months I have emailed them over 40 times regarding issues. Not good enough for a paid app. At least they are usually quick to resolve. Unfortunately the last 3 weeks their server has been very intermittent and remains unresolved. No reply to a request for a credit considering the major disruption this has caused. I have now closed my account with them and will move over to Ebay's app which is free by the way.

Savvy Simulations

Absolutely horrible app. It listed my item for $2.50 instead of $25 resulting in dozens of sales that I had to cancel resulting in unhappy customers.

December 8, 2020

It sounds like a sync setting may have been set to 10% instead of 110% for eBay pricing. If you'd like some assistance with sync settings, please reach out to us at help@inkFrog.com :)

Funyards Australia

Worked well, love the bulk edit feature to resolve issues. Looking forward to using the CSV inport featur enext

November 19, 2020

Thank you for reviewing inkFrog Funyards Australia

Galactic Snow Sports

Non-functioning as it was supposed to. Listing eBay seldom apply to listings. Orders do not make it to shopify. Very disappointed.

HDC SAISONIA

Très bonne application pour faire des importations de shopify à Ebay et prix abordable ! J'ai pu importer plus de 100 produits sans problème.

Metta Home and Technologies

I'm unable to list to ebay, unable to sync my inventory and basically unable to do anything with this software! Customer service seems more eager to quickly close out tickets then actually make this a functional tool.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42