eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

Dovetails llc

Love. This. App!
We use Shopify and cross promote to Ebay. It was working ok until Shopify (or Ebay?) changed their app. We could no longer edit our listings on Ebay and worse.... we lost the ability to offer "Best Offer" on our items. THAT WAS HUGE!
I contacted support and their was no fix, that is until Sheryl wrote and told me about Ink Frog. Problem solved. I can edit and we can use the "Best Offer" feature on Ebay. The app is easy, it's comprehensive, data transfers easily between Ebay and Shopify, We can use the app for shipping, messages, listings, etc. No problems.
Support is outstanding too. Set up is a bit confusing, but support is available as well as tutorials. (I didn't take advantage of the tutorials and directions and messed up syncing, support had me up and running again in no time.
Sheryl also stayed with me all the way and between her and the support staff, I couldn't ask for better hand holding.
GET THIS APP if you use Buy It Now with Best Offer on Ebay.

HickseyCo

I added this app and immediately removed it because it is not necessary. Inkfrog has charged me $11 for 6 month before I caught it on my statement. I contact them through Shopify Support where they acknowledged the error and said I’d be refunded. I HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY REFUND AND THEY EVEN CHARGED ME ANOTHER MONTH. Now Inkfrog will not respond to my follow up messages.

Replay Golf

This app has been very useful for us. Very effective at pushing items to ebay. Have to be careful of the settings you use to make sure it does what you want it to do, but so far we're very happy.

Ghettoblastershop

It' a nightmare to import form shopify to ebay . Does not work in an automatic manner. when you have 2000 item you can t do it manually!!!

Sinclair Games

Not a bad app. It is slow to sync orders and quantities. It will also occasionally fail to sync orders and quantities. You have to watch your ebay inventory levels. It does allow you to make some nice listing templates. It also makes listing items very easy. If you sell internationally it is a complete nightmare.

Wolf Tooth Components

Inkfrog provides a much more useful and easy-to-use interace than either Shopify or eBay -- both sites could learn a LOT about application design from Inkfrog!

Mapping and managing variants and their associated images was flawless. I haven't seen any other app that navigates Shopify's crazy data structure more fluently. The creators of Inkfrog are geniuses.

old music store international

i spent a lot of money for nothing. i wrote to the support and there is also no live support. i cant recomand this program. 290 $ spent for nothing !!!!

Online Market Shopping

Works great. Any questions or configuration questions answer promptly. Syncs orders seamlessly between eBay and our Shopify store. Good to know any question we have will be answered promptly. Perfect! Thank guys.

ModWear

If you value your business be very careful using this, inkfrog randomly updated stock for no reason causing us major issues having to cancel orders. eBay seller ratings plumitted because of this and had to spend hours rectifying this. 3 times its happened, little to no details from a really poor support team, Shame used to be a great product,

Hilditch & Key

This app is a perfect integration app between shopify and ebay. We have managed to increase our sales and improve efficiency. Great app