inkFrog for eBay

inkFrog for eBay

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

old music store international

i spent a lot of money for nothing. i wrote to the support and there is also no live support. i cant recomand this program. 290 $ spent for nothing !!!!

Online Market Shopping

Works great. Any questions or configuration questions answer promptly. Syncs orders seamlessly between eBay and our Shopify store. Good to know any question we have will be answered promptly. Perfect! Thank guys.

ModWear

If you value your business be very careful using this, inkfrog randomly updated stock for no reason causing us major issues having to cancel orders. eBay seller ratings plumitted because of this and had to spend hours rectifying this. 3 times its happened, little to no details from a really poor support team, Shame used to be a great product,

Hilditch & Key

This app is a perfect integration app between shopify and ebay. We have managed to increase our sales and improve efficiency. Great app

rewo.co.uk

Fantastic customer service. I had a problem and they went out of their way to fix it. Great service. Thank you.

Me & Buddy

We've just started using this app, it's fantastic. Allowed us to list a large of number of products quickly and easily, plus they look great using the free templates. We are already getting good sales from eBay within days - I only wish we'd done it sooner!

PlusSizeMe.co.uk

I have used this app to list items on eBay, what I have found to be a massive pain in the butt for my business is listing items on eBay. This app has been a great help and only a $11 dollar a month!

Rogers of Brampton

This app is simply brilliant. Has made my life a lot easier! The sync. is quick too, so my inventory stays up to date.

VMC Chinese Parts

4.5 Stars! We have used inkFrog since June of 2017. I currently have approximately 2000 ebay listings thru inkFrog. Very simple to go from your Shopify store to ebay with this app. I highly recommend that you alter your headings to more closely resemble how people search on ebay.
The app is occasionally glitchy. I do check ebay everyday at 3:00 pm to make sure that all my orders have been synching thru. Every once in a while, there are a few left hanging.
I have had good luck with customer service. I haven't used them very often, but when I have, they have been quick.
All in all, I would give inkFrog 4 and a half stars. If I had another site I wanted to hook up with eBay, I would use inkFrog again.

wastedyouthonline.com

We have used this App for a long time now and we have never had any problems - Customer Service is always tip top whenever you have any questions and the pricing is so good compared to other similar apps.