inkFrog for eBay

inkFrog for eBay

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Amazing Toys and Collectibles

This is an awesome APP. I signed up for the Designer Program and It has made a lot of difference in the design of my store. The InkFrog Customer Care Team kept me appraise of their progress and included me in the process. InkFrog is the best and I recommend this APP to everyone. Awesome!!

Allmag Auto

InkFrog is a terrible platform to use. I have been a user since 2014 (4 years, because I couldn't find anything else 'better') and have had many problems with them. Today, we discovered that thousands of our listing profiles were erased by InkFrog because of an 'update' and that the 'information is not retrievable'. They expect us to rebuild 4 years of listing profiles because of an internal update. We are looking for another provider now, I wouldn't suggest InkFrog to my worst enemy. They are beyond terrible, have extremely poor customer service, and the program is glitchy and slow.

We have over 10,000 listings on eBay Motors and they ALL lost years worth of compatibility profiles.

I would never recommend InkFrog to anyone.

Jewelry By David

I have been using Inkfrog for over 5 years to connect my ebay store to Shopify, very smart app, amazing customer support, extremely reliable and best of all an amazing deal

Batela

Helps us keep eBay going with minimal work fron us or Shopify.

Excellent customer service too!

Party Savers

Nice app! We able to import the products from Shopify with all the details. Generally its taking time to assign the ebay store categories manually to each imported products. Overall, Good templates editor for ebay listings.

Boot Hill Trading Post

Awful app, waste of time. You cannot create listing in it that will upload to SHopify. It only goes one direction!!!! Lame!!!!

Tuned Motoring

Started off on the free plan and have just recently happily upgraded to a pay plan. We made the move after testing out inkFrog for several months, during that time the QUICKNESS of getting products listed on eBay and the ability to EASILY change listings has made it painless, that won us over to using this after testing out other eBay apps for Shopify. The ability to list products with variations is a huge time saver. In addition, if you look at the features to cost, inkFrog is a no-brainer. The cost of the pay plan easily already paid for itself in one day. Save yourself several months of testing and go with inkFrog.

Testmobiletechnica

Really good app, works as described. Had no issues even when switching eBay accounts. This app syncs your Shopify store and eBay store perfectly with many options to customise how it works, it accommodated everything I wanted to do. Highly recommended.

Bits And Bobz Store

very good app works perfectly for us, no issues as of yet

The Chakra Garden

Been using this app for almost two weeks now and am very impressed so far! Simple to use, efficient, affordable, and seamless. Well worth my time and my money so far - great work Inkfrog!