inkFrog for eBay

inkFrog for eBay

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Videguy Collectibles

Using this software has been the worst experience I've had with Shopify. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It would make changes that I had set to not be changed.
Support was rude and unhelpful.

Fashiongallerystore

I don't have enough good words to say about inkFrog and their customer service. I have been using the inkFrog integration with 3 of my eBay stores and Shopify, and it has done some magic for my business. Not only I can migrate my eBay customer accounts to Shopify and use Conversio email marketing, I also use inkFrog to migrate all my eBay items over to the Shopify. With the multiple features, they offer I don't know what I would have done without inkFrog. Also, their pricing is reasonably priced so they don't try to get all the money from the merchants. So I am a big fan as you can see and they deserve more than 5 stars!

Davit, Founder of BAYSUPERSTRE

A2z Office Equipment

Great app and would recommend, quick and easy to set up and use. I now have 2 eBay stores connected and makes life easier.

Astro Shoes

I wish it was easier to reach tech support. The app has many glitches and tech support is impossible to get a hold of. I scheduled a call with them. Waiting on the line for 20 minutes and no one connected.

Mugvana

By far the best application to get all your listings from Amazon or Shopify to eBay. We have been with them for over 3 years and they have never let us down when it comes to support. Could not recommend this company enough.

Rock A Punk

Quick and easy to set up. Great addon for first time ventures integrating with eBay. I would love it if it should the listing views and little more detail. Customer support very friendly and knowledgeable.

Swzzy

Easy to use and really helpful to integrate your Shopify account with eBay.

Marc Richards Jewelry

Works as described. I've had no issues with the app.

Antiquegarden

So far this is working so great! Support has been very responsive and helpful. I really wish they would come up with an app that is similar for Amazon that would make my year!

Natural Steps Formula

MANY Sync issues and pathetic customer service. They do not try to understand the problem just reply with some bla bla that is not applicable or does not work. A big headache if does not sync new orders or if you do any changes to a product at ebay,
Would you use it again or recommend it to a friend?
Let me think if I have any friend that I hate.