inkFrog for eBay

inkFrog for eBay

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

My Wrist Time

Highly recommended, great team with more than excellent response time. Absolutely love this app how it makes my selling on eBay so much easier. It's my everyday go to site for products launch and management

Lovethatbag

Smooth functioning app with a wonderful team to back it up. They're responsive, helpful and a true pleasure to work with.

Water Lemon

The app is so helpful. Save us a lot of time. Customer support is the best! Highly recommend!
www.delugesales.com

Jerry Hill Innovations Inc

InkFrog made this so easy. Not only provided excellent customer support but took me through the whole process step by step. I was up and running in no time compared to other sites that were so difficult that I gave up on them. Cannot recommend InkFrog highly enough.

Louises Party Deals

Really Impressed, very easy to use but when you do get stuck or have any problems the support is excellent very helpful. No complaints so far many thanks

Jmak Limited

Absolutely delighted with this app! Time-saving and easy to use and it actually works like magic. It is worth trying if you are dubious at first as it has a lot of great features for free. I absolutely love it. Thank you for making my life easier.

Gigante Computers

This app is super easy to setup and use. I had a few items listed and syncing with eBay within minutes of installing! They have some excellent video guides to clarify and explain various aspects of the application. This was all I needed as everything is so intuitive and easy to do. Now the app is reliably syncing any changes on Shopify back to eBAY and pulling my eBay orders into the Shopify admin panel - it just works!

I Sew For Doll

I have been using this app for awhile, it helped a lot with ebay inventory.
Their support team is very good too, also reply very quickly.

Thank you!

Backstage Music Starkville

Copying listings from a website to eBay is dicey for anyone, even on a good day, but Ink-Frog (what's up with that name?) makes the process as seamless and easy as possible.

We sell a mix of new and used gear, from all across the MI product map, and Ink-Frog saves me hours of work each week.

Honestly, they are the best at syncing with ebay.

Sept. 2018

Update: I realized we had a lot of prices wrong on eBay, and the thought of updating all of them manually was daunting. I messaged InkFrog, and within 30 minutes not only had they found and fixed the settings I had wrong (thank you, InkFrog!), they had started a resync to make all my prices correct.

I cannot say enough good things about the product and the customer service.

If this review feature had a "thumbs up" icon, I'd leave two of them.

Multilingualbooks

a pretty good app would def recommend for a try!