inkFrog for eBay

inkFrog for eBay

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Odditees Store

InkFrog represents the best value for eBay integration. I've had zero problems with setup and their support staff is excellent.

Real Mushrooms

Awesome app for auto listing your products to eBay and having all your order fulfilled by Shopify. Completely hands off.

Kismet Bazaar

An update to this rating--

I have updated this rating due to incredible follow up from Inkfrog. I am looking forward to learning what I must to make the app work for me and have them as an extension of my company. Stellar Customer Service and because of it I am looking forward to moving on with them.

***

The listing and deletion of this nightmare caused me an almost $40 extra in insertion fees for going over my 1000 item limit a month. Now, now only am I at zero and Ebay cannot see over the errors, but they have limited til May 1. That's a month extra to no sales because of this mess.

Plus, I did get a response to this review and an offer to help. When I expressed my true opinion, which was honest, but not negative in any way, it wasn't acknowledged in return.

PREVIOUS REVIEW

I just want my Infrog nightmare to end. This has been nothing but a heartache. This app is nothing easy as they advertise or make it out to be. All my prices were jacked up. It imported only the sale 'compare to' prices and not the actual prices which are astronomical. When I reached support, I was emailed back and told that I must have changed my sync settings. I did not. Of 821 things that should have imported only a couple of hundred did.I was instructed to delete the library and start over. And, deleting the library? It is one by one. Even the bulk action is done one by one. Plus, many it won't let me delete since they are live though I don't want them live in a first place. This app is costing me money, stress and wasted time.

Chidorivintage Com

At first, the software was a bit overwhelming because I was not used to it. There is def a learning curve, and one of the biggest hurdles is just learning to trust it. When there are problems, the customer service team seems to be on call 24 hours a day. I have rarely had a question go 5 minutes without being handled. When it has been a problem on their end, they take the reigns, figure out the problem, and sort it out, FAST. Great team over there. I have been using it for 5 months, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a great web-based listing software for connecting to Shopify.

Kingdom Creations Llc

inkFrog Open has streamlined our inventory management workflow and eliminated the need to maintain tedious and error-prone spreadsheets. The customer service team (Ashley Sisung) is very responsive and helpful. We've had no issues with the platform lagging and the UX is perfect. It saves us so much time and helps to streamline our processing of orders! I can't imagine being without it. They help you a lot with the integration, setup and training. They do an awesome job and this app gets the job done. Highly recommended!

Kickstarterlegends

THis app does show some promise, as it has a reasonable price point.
But BEWARE that often enough, it fails to import eBay orders, (and therefore fails to import them into Shopify for processing).

So you MUST keep an eye on eBay and Inkfrog AND Shopify. This has happened to all Shopify stores that I have (4 atm), so it must be system wide problems that they have.

Their sync failures have happened multiple times. SO the product, although functional, isn't reliable enough.

Cafazzini Com

Very fast to respond to emails however they don't take the time to understand the real issues despite detailed information were provided along with screenshots.
No telephone support.
No clear instruction on how to run the start.
It effects the Ebay selling limits which cause quite a major loss in sales.
It does not sync all the SKUs from Shopify to Ebay.
It does not sync properly price changes from Shopify to Ebay.
It does not sync properly variations changes from Shopify to Ebay.

Article Clothing Ltd

The best value App for eBay integration, hands down.

Ground Zrow Smoke Shop

Doesn't work, I keep trying to import listings and it makes me go through the whole process and acts like nothing happened.

Lozblocks

This app is so freaking frustrating. Importing products is broken, if you need to change categories of some products the setup process starts again, it often crashes and the whole process starts again. Fix this shit