inkFrog for eBay

inkFrog for eBay

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Ig Gifts

GREAT APP!! PERFECT

Style Therapy

Relatively easy to use. Some hiccups here and there, but overall a must-have for those working between eBay and Shopify. Recommended.

Opherty Ciocci

Very good cost-quality app, does an excellent job with eBay listings.

OPHERTY & CIOCCI
www.ophertyciocci.com
Luxury Vintage, Pre-Loved Fashion

Top Meteorite

We have been using this app for nearly 6 months and today we just lost our eBay selling privileges for a week because InkFrog's arbitrary syncs, it is buggy and we spend way too much time dealing with problems...uninstalling it today and looking for another more mature eBay friendly solution.

Cut Throat Club

Inkfrog has opened up my products to a whole new audience through ebay. This has added significantly to our monthly revenue. It is easy and automated and powerful.

Kranial Koatings

Very happy with this App so far. It makes it really easy to apply changes to all of your EBay listings using the template tool. Just edit your template and the changes are applied to all of the listing that the template applies to. Also the app makes it very simple to upload multiple listings to your EBay store at once. Importing your items from your Shopify store to inkFrog is just a few mouse clicks and really couldn't be easier. Seems to function very well with all of your other Shopify sales channels and automatically updates your EBay store when you sell products from another venue. This app also allows Canadian customers to sell in CAD on EBay rather than having to switch their stores to USD, something you cannot directly do from Shopify. Overall this seems like a well designed app and it is quite easy to use, even if you don't have a tech background.

Blackbeltshop

great app. It has been a big help to www.blackbeltshop.us

Gadgets Plus More

Awesome and easy to use! Highly Recommended!
However right now I am having issues with some sort of eBay policy - http policy? I haven't looked into it yet though..I did have all of my listings pulled by eBay a few days after they were approved and running.

Intimate Dresser

Up until recently, I have been a long-term customer. The price point was great considering it's limitations. Ebay put forth its fall update and inkfrog did not prepare for it properly causing an error for me that would have made more work than the original listings themselves. After opening a support ticket I was basically put on my own to fix one by one all the errors they were responsible for. I believe if I am paying a company for a solution that is their job, not to create more problems for their customers. So I have moved on to another solution in the same price point that is much more robust with a staff that creates solutions rather than push back

Hurricane In Mink

So far I am beyond frustrated with this app! Items are being ended that I do not end. Prices not adjusting to sync with my Shopify prices. New items not showing up to be listed on eBay. This is becoming a huge waste of my time! Yeah - they get back to you quickly but NOTHING has been fixed! I've been dealing with this now for 3 days. Oh yeah, have I mentioned that I am also suppose to be on VACATION!