inkFrog for eBay

inkFrog for eBay

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Crackerz Gear

This app has left me AUD$1593.22 listing fee on eBay's bill.

Baznian

Amazing Product.. Makes Listing to Ebay So Easy. Best Software Solution I have used in 10 Years of Marketing.

Finest Vitamins

Very good tool to have. I am still learning how to use it properly.

Georgetown Comics Llc

This is the eBay to Shopify inventory and listing manager you've been looking for. Trust me, you'll find no-better value than this. It's UI is fast, simple, responsive and easy to use.

The inkFrog web interface makes eBay's look like Windows 95 or worse. If you've ever been frustrated by eBay's total lack of intuitiveness than you know what I'm saying.

What this app does better than anything else is manage listings, inventory and more between Shopify and eBay. It excels at that primary job and does it better that anyone out there in my opinion.

Kamikaze Anime

This for me is simply the best shop linking software available! We've used it for a few months now, with no glitches at all, it's save me so much time you could not imagine!

Inkfrog is so simple to use, runs so quickly and smoothly, if you need a solution to link eBay to your store, this is it.

Worthyandspruce

Have been using this for a while now and have had no complaints. Pretty easy to use (although I think the listing process could be streamlined somewhat). Still, it's a very handy app and I've just upgraded from the free trial to the paid subscription. Saves me at least $9 worth of time and effort per month (I have 30+ SKUs) so, yeah, I reckon it's worth the money.

Alientech Uk

Incredibly powerful software combined with prompt, honest and helpful support.

Ifgames

Excellent service, ebay integration is top notch, highly recommended

Camasura

Its not listing on ebay, I had to do it one by one to create a listing.

Cherry Collectables

Very intuitive App - Well Designed - Great Results.

I look forward to seeing how far they can take this service and will be happy to pay for professional additions to the App.

I have no idea what the negative reviews are on about...