eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

GCS Emporium Store

Update 19 October 2020 - This product has gotten worse. Since my earlier post in August and the initial one in July the software has continued to be buggy. A fix was put in last week, after about 4 months i think of the issue being present where there are timing delays from when you get a sale in eBay to when your shopify store gets updated. Its not fixed and im still experiencing delays. The order can come in anywhere from 15 minutes to 12 hours later. It poses policy issues for ebay because i sell in multiple channels and if i sell the item in shopify while its actually been sold in ebay but shopify doesn't know it i run into major problems. As of today their servers are down and i cant list. Its an extension of the sync issues i think. I have stock to list on ebay that i cant list through inkfrog! They have now put my sales at risk. They do not compensate as per their policy. Their listing templates are still broken. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. IT DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY and will create more problems for you.
Given the effort to migrate to a new platform and redo my templates i am staying on the tool until December when i am shutting more ebay store over the hoilidays and will do a full migration to a new platform then and relist with a product that works. My initial review in August 2020 - Does both custom fields and templates. Better than the ebay and ebay link apps. Tried both. No good. I was SO Happy with this product when is started using it. Through Mid July 2020 and into August alot of bugs started. Sync issues. Then the BIG ONE - the templates stopped working. Once published they couldn't be centrally updated any more. I ran into legal issues with my pricing and listings not being updated and hand to manually adjust every listing - i have over 50 listings. Why use templates if you plan to manage each one individually. They have not provided a timeline to fix the issue and refuse to credit or refund me the cost of the template subscription. Now i am stuck with this due to the massive cost to move to a new provider and start all over again. it's really frustrating. i just want the templates to work again :( Go back to what you were doing in June 2020 the product was so good then.

Cards, Collectibles and Gadgets - CCG, LLC

I am changing my review not all because of inkfrog but because of mostly because of ebay. EBAY can ruin your business in 3 seconds flat. I sold $2500 worth of items to clients who are not qualified clients. There has been issue after issue with Ebay I would steer clear of them. Do not be fooled when thinking "this time it will be different". It will not be different and you will dig a hole that will be very costly to get out once you realize there are 10 requests for returns and ebay goes out of their way to ensure it is difficult. I did run into pricing issues which did cost hundreds to remedy. Ink Frog needs to fix pricing issues when you are uploading 700 items and 10 items list for 50% their original prices and receive immediate purchases it is very difficult telling a potential customer, whoops issue with inkfrog I have to cancel. There is no faster way to receive 1-star ratings from "EBAY" clients.

Resurrected Gypsy LLC

Absolutely effortless!! A million times over, THANK YOU!! Looking forward to the skyrocketing sales!!!

KING FLIPS

Best way to sync ebay to shopify. Cant wait for more ways to link. Hopefully there will be a link to Mercari in the future. Keep up the great work inkfrog administration!! Inkfrog is the greatest, easiest ebay listing sync method to shopify. I think that the cost per year is well worth the effort that the company puts into their customer satisfaction. I will be a long time die hard subscription advocate for this company. I appreciate all that you do. Inkfrog is the easiest way to link your ebay account listings to shopify and they will sync sells across both platforms. Best way to sync ebay to shopify. Cant wait for more ways to link. Hopefully there will be a link to Mercari in the future. Keep up the great work inkfrog administration!! Inkfrog is the greatest, easiest ebay listing sync method to shopify. I think that the cost per year is well worth the effort that the company puts into their customer satisfaction. I will be a long time die hard subscription advocate for this company. I appreciate all that you do. Inkfrog is the easiest way to link your ebay account listings to shopify and they will sync sells across both platforms. Best way to sync ebay to shopify. Cant wait for more ways to link. Hopefully there will be a link to Mercari in the future. Keep up the great work inkfrog administration!! Inkfrog is the greatest, easiest ebay listing sync method to shopify. I think that the cost per year is well worth the effort that the company puts into their customer satisfaction. I will be a long time die hard subscription advocate for this company. I appreciate all that you do. Inkfrog is the easiest way to link your ebay account listings to shopify and they will sync sells across both platforms.

Klondike Mike's

Works as designed. If you have many listings to transfer, this app works. Would be nice to have some extra fields that one could configure to match with the target.

Best Brands Fast

This is a very good app I've been using it for years, great and fast support also. I highly recommend it.

Swing Design

UPDATE: App continues to duplicate orders in shopify. We lost 5k in dupe shipped orders in 1 day!! Do not use this app, it creates duplicate orders and has server glitches. We just discovered that we lost several thousand dollars due to duplicate orders created by Inkfrog in Shopify. Not safe to use, unless you manually check each order to ebay and paypal before shipment.

Shoppzon

Ease of import was fantastic, other apps put you through a big drill of hours of setup for processes that should already be set up by default and then can be customized later. Customer Support was fantastic and jumped right in to help. Their dashboard is easy to read and easy to navigate. They have multi-user accounts and now Amazon! So a win-win!

MayaGracePrints

I used it to connect my shopify account because in was easier to use eBay Connect to help both apps merge.

Spavacandles

I have been using inkfrog for about 6 years and I absolutely love it. Now I have a shopify store also and they have my inventory on poinT! I will never use any other software. I would be lost without it and they continue to grow with the market and software so I can use them across all the platforms I am using. Thanks so much guys!!