eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

Kneaded Fashion

Using eBay Connect helped me become WAY more efficient. I have saved tons of time AND love that my inventory tracks on both platforms and I do not have to manually update and remember what sold where - convenience is key! The InkFrog support team is always super quick to respond and help. So happy they released this!!

September 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We're happy we've helped you to become more efficient and also for the feedback on our support team :)

Sports Jewelry Super Store

I use the app to manage the transfer of all my products between Shopify and eBay. It takes a little while to understand how to properly setup the templates. Once you get past that, the listing from Inkfrog to eBay is fast and efficient. It also greatly simplifies the processing of orders.

They recently added an integration to Amazon. I have not used it but intend to in the near future

September 27, 2019

Thanks for the review Sports Jewelry Super Store! Much appreciated! Let us know if you need any help with the Amazon integration :)

Jumajo

The experience with Inkfrog is more of a glass half empty than half full. In general documentation is not clear. The connection between Ebay and Shopify is not intuitive (it seems it is until you realize Inkfrog is importing listings that are out of stock on Ebay as in stock to Shopify) and quite often it takes a lot of trial and error to understand where you need to change information so that it updates in the other places. Sometimes we felt settings were in weird places and/or were hard to find (in particular the one for disableing Inkfrog logo in your listings).
Some major tools missing: no way to bulk edit Ebay descriptions, no automatic listing for same object in different Ebay Markets (we would have thought that was a given by now...).
If you have a small store and can manage to do a lot of things manually, Inkfrog is ok, but if you have many listings and need some automatisation, I would not recommend Inkfrog.

September 26, 2019

Thank you for your review Jumajo. We have taken note of your feedback and will discuss it with our developers.

House of Dasein Kink Toys and Apparel

Does not sync images with shopify and no BULK edit or CSV for images!!!!! you must do each manually!

September 26, 2019

House of Dasein, inkFrog does not sync image changes done in Shopify after the initial import of the products into the inkFrog software. During the initial import, the images are imported from the store. We don't have the option available to import image changes nor edit images using a CSV (though you can update the listing otherwise, using a CSV file). This review is based on something we don't offer and don't claim to offer but I will submit the suggestion for these types of updates to our developers for consideration in future software updates. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback/suggestions.

Exotic Bear

This is a poor app. Not user friendly. No real integration w an ebay store but the app is listing products somewhere ?????? Where?

September 26, 2019

Exotic Bear please reach out to us at help@inkFrog.com and we'd be happy to assist. inkFrog lists to eBay as well as your eBay store. The store category selections are available in the edit listing page within the inkFrog software.

Toypocalypse

The app works great for ebay SUPER simple, Amazon not so much although they are telling me it does if I add the channel I cant get the items to export to Amazon. They have escalated my request 2 days ago and still have no answer. Same exact thing as a few months ago. I asked Can i export and get "Yes" then I ask how and get nothing...

Like I said AN AMAZING app for ebay but the amazon channel does not work!

September 13, 2019

Thanks for the review Toypocalypse and for the feedback on the export to Amazon feature.

The export of listings to Amazon is still a beta feature and at this time, the option to export listings already synced to a store product is not available. If the listings are currently synced to Shopify, they are not able to be exported to Amazon. We hope to add this option in future software updates.

Capture Your Action

I actually really like the app and have been using it for a few years now. However, ever since eBay started collecting sales tax on some of the items I sell, that tax is coming through inkfrog and into my Shopify account. Sellers are not supposed to have to deal with the sales tax on eBay, eBay is supposed to handle the taxes on our behalf. The tax is being reported as income in my Shopify account, but the tax is never deposited into my PayPal account. inkfrog has been saying they are looking into it, but it's still occurring. It's starting to add up, raising my reported income. If they can fix this soon, I'd give it 5 stars, but as it stands now, it looks like I'll need to refund the tax amount in each order so that it does not get reported come tax time. Very frustrating.

Update: The new option for Shopify/inkfrog to ignore the eBay sales tax does not work! While it does not appear in the order, it is still being added as income within Shopify. Why this can't simply be turned off I don't understand. eBay handles the sales tax and it should not be passed though to the Shopify store.

September 13, 2019

Quick update Capture Your Action! We've added a new setting located in sync settings within inkFrog. Select the order sync settings and you'll notice a new option 'Ignore Sales Tax for eBay Orders Shipped to the Following States' where you're able to make selections to ignore tax for specific states when inkFrog creates the orders within Shopify.

The current and future states where eBay collects and remits sales tax for merchants may be found here https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/taxes-import-charges?id=4121#section4

----

Hi Capture Your Action! Thank you for the review and valuable feedback! Our developers are looking into solutions for the tax issue you've described and we hope to have one in place soon :)

Lovevariety

Nice and easy to use, seems to work a treat, wish it worked with Etsy as well as I would like to export my products from shop to Etsy

August 15, 2019

Thanks for the review Lovevariety! :)

LeeFed

I have to say this, Inkfog ungraded and for the better, I used it last year and I uninstalled. This year, I am extremely happy, simply because, it's easy to use, it syncs my orders to Shopify without me having to and it costs wayyyyyyyy less than another app, that I won't mention...... I don't leave reviews but when I do, it means something. Inkfog I'll give you an easy 5 stars.
Customer service is available on Sunday and they answer you back.

August 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience using inkFrog LeeFed!

Gothic Fantasy Store

I was sceptical at first and waited 6 months to leave this review, I can honestly say this app is brilliant, my main use is to integrate with ebay.
So if i sell out on my online shop it will automatically put an item out of stock on Ebay.
which means no more heart stopping moments waking up to orders i cannot fulfil.
There are many other powerful tools with inkfrog iv not yet explored. However up-to now simply using it for stock control and ebay templates, its paid for itself many times over.
Oh and any support you need, first class!
taking into consideration we dont pay much in fees, they respond pretty quick. and they deal with idiotic questions very well, which is good for me LOL.
many thanks
www.gothic-fantasy.co.uk

August 15, 2019

Thanks writing this awesome review! We appreciate it Gothic Fantasy Store :)