eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

Bopshu

The integration app no doubt works well but dont purchase the additional feature of designer template as you will be tired of selecting template to work but unable to save because of the error "invalid content detected" even no such thing exists in your template like any URLs/Contact etc. You pay for additional feature but unable to make your template. On my 6th day and counting ,,,, with email back and forth but no freaking solution at all.

June 17, 2019

Bopshu, I'm so sorry that your experience with us fell short of expectations. I also want to thank you for giving us a chance to make things right. I did follow up with our design team and they've let me know that a fix was released for the problem you had been experiencing with the template. If you have additional questions or need further assistance, please let us know.

UK Cover Lover

I searched through a lot of apps before finding InkFrog and it has so delivered all it says in the adverts. The customer service team are on the ball and answer quickly and efficiently. I was getting annoyed with my questions to them but they got me through everything and both Shopify & Ebay are running beautifully alongside each other. The listing software is fantastic and easy to use too. 5/5 from me.

June 17, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback UK Cover Lover!

Aubyn Rose

I use this app to link my shopify store to ebay. Once setup the sync between shopify and ebay has worked effortlessly. I make a change on my inventory in shopify and it instantly updates ebay, without even opening inkfrog app.
great so far

June 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback Aubyn Rose! :)

Seed Needs LLC

This app works very well for creating listings easily for Ebay. Love it! We can even create variations that are "ebay exclusive" which don't sync inventory etc.

HPZ Pet Rover

Used it for more than a month, so far so good. Orders are syncing fine, no problem found so far. Thanks

woot & hammy

I used to think this app was pretty good, but lately, I keep having problems syncing my inventory. For example, something will sell on eBay, say, yesterday, and today, the inventory still hasn't synced with my Shopify store. Also, when I contact customer support, it seems like they just manually update it, but don't fix the root of the problem. They do not care. All they say, when I ask why it takes so long to sync (sometimes 24 hours later, the inventory still has not synced), they just say, Sorry there was a delay. Support has become terrible. If I was okay with manually updating everything myself, I wouldn't bother contacting them.
Right now, every time I sell something on eBay, I have to make sure that the inventory levels are synced. Furthermore, when I import products, sometimes there are problems where the import gets "stuck" and all the time you spent saving the settings for each listing will be lost. Very irritating and time-wasting.

May 17, 2019

Thank you for giving us feedback on your experience. We will be taking note of your feedback to ensure that the problems are reviewed with our customer care team and developers. I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please feel free to reach out to our team directly at help@inkFrog.com or myself by emailing sheryl@inkFrog.com and we would be happy to assist you with any issues you may be currently experiencing.

1 STOP SOCCER

Tracking #s doesn't sync all the time. It is very hit and miss with what it will sync. I have to force sync every day. wast of time. Also I contacted customer support manny times with problemmatic result.

May 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you're continuing to experience tracking not syncing, please contact us at help@inkFrog.com and we'd be happy to look into the problem and help to resolve it.

INJECTOR PLANET CORP.

amazing app! recomend for syncing inventory on ebay with shopify
saves a lot of time and headaches
thanks a lot
-Bryan

Thanks Bryan!

BatteryClerk.ca

App does not work and created duplicate orders as a result. Could not get past setting up more than 5000 sku's. Promised a fix for over 2 weeks and never received this fix.

Wasted so much time and money. Avoid this app!

Dusty Rose Essentials

takes ages to load products and doesn't sync all new incoming orders. It is very hit and miss with what it will sync. Massive waste of time