Reseñas (455)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 67% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 20% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de abril de 2024

I think InkFrog works well with eBay as the back up is good, listing new items is easy and you can follow your selling progress. Each step of the way is easily explained.

gilbertdrives
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
inkFrog, Inc respondió 10 de abril de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with InkFrog! We're glad to hear that you find our tools effective in tracking your success. Should you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you again for choosing InkFrog for your eBay selling needs.

10 de mayo de 2024

Great app for eBay and Amazon. Just hope they add Tik Tok UK as an integration soon.

SALiJOHN
7 meses usando la aplicación
inkFrog, Inc respondió 13 de mayo de 2024

We're thrilled to receive your 5-star review! It's fantastic to hear that you're finding our app useful for eBay and Amazon. Your suggestion to integrate TikTok UK is noted, and we appreciate your feedback! Thank you for choosing inkFrog!

28 de febrero de 2024

Great company! Great customer service as the people that work for InkFrog really care. I am very happy with them and you will be also if you join with them

Giggle Novelties
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
inkFrog, Inc respondió 1 de marzo de 2024

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with inkFrog. Our team takes great pride in providing exceptional customer service, and it's rewarding to know that our dedication has made a difference for you. We truly care about our users and are committed to ensuring your satisfaction. Thank you for choosing inkFrog, and we're excited to continue supporting you on your e-commerce journey.

7 de mayo de 2024

Nice app for integration

DOEL Electronics
Alrededor de 19 horas usando la aplicación
inkFrog, Inc respondió 9 de mayo de 2024

We're thrilled to receive your 5-star rating! Thanks for choosing inkFrog for eBay!

6 de diciembre de 2023

What I love about the inkFrog for eBay app is that it's so easy and clear to list products, I chose it because it helped me easily list my products and made my job easier.
I would say it would be nice to have it fixed. Out of the many products listed, most of the products fail. If this can be fixed then the app will be a nice and simple app.

Kariethio
2 meses usando la aplicación
inkFrog, Inc respondió 8 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review! We're thrilled that inkFrog has simplified your product listing process on eBay.

We've identified an issue with some of your listings failing, and it is due to reaching your eBay seller limits. To resolve this, please visit https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107 and request a limit increase. Once eBay increases the seller account limits, the listings may be resubmitted to eBay in the library within your inkFrog account.

If you have any questions, our support team is available to help.

Thanks for choosing inkFrog!

18 de julio de 2023

Once you get used to the process of syncing with shopify, its works well, only issue I had was syncing some variant photos, which I added manually in the end and that sorted the issue

Chartley Chucks
6 meses usando la aplicación
inkFrog, Inc respondió 19 de julio de 2023

We appreciate the 5-Star Review!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our Shopify syncing process. We're glad to hear that overall, it's been working well for you.

Thanks for choosing inkFrog!

8 de septiembre de 2023

I have used InkFrog for many of my stores. It is faster than the other ones in synching inventories, almost instant really, which is amazing. I don't really care about processing orders on Shopify, because eBay offers the best prices on postage, but inkfrog offers these great templates to make my eBay listings stand out without spending additional money. I love InkFrog and it is always reliable. .

Lidia's Bags
21 días usando la aplicación
inkFrog, Inc respondió 19 de septiembre de 2023

We appreciate your positive review! It's fantastic to hear that you find InkFrog fast and reliable for syncing inventories, and that our templates help your eBay listings stand out. Thank you for choosing InkFrog!

14 de septiembre de 2023

Used for a few months now and this helps manage Ebay - Very happy with it

BuyFunnyTShirts
11 meses usando la aplicación
inkFrog, Inc respondió 19 de septiembre de 2023

We're delighted to hear that you've been using InkFrog for the past few months and that it's been instrumental in managing your eBay activities. Thank you for choosing InkFrog!

1 de diciembre de 2023

Absolutely amazing platform!!

Thrifts_InSpc3lnd
3 meses usando la aplicación
inkFrog, Inc respondió 4 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to share your positive experience with our platform! We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform absolutely amazing. Our team works hard to provide the best possible service, and it's always rewarding to receive such positive feedback.

If you ever have any questions, suggestions, or if there's anything else we can do to enhance your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you even better in the future.

18 de enero de 2023

I swapped to InkFrog from CedCommerce's eBay app due to the amount of issues it had with sync, stock, pricing, ending items when sold out, etc.

Michelle helped me in the early stages with teething problems I had with InkFrog and so far, so good!

SA22 Fashion Ltd
10 meses usando la aplicación
inkFrog, Inc respondió 24 de enero de 2023

Thank you for the review SA22 Fashion Ltd!