Note globale
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 20 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
14 août 2016

inkFrog has been a great addition to my business.

The user interface is very easy to use and the app does a great job in syncing my inventory in my Shopify store with eBay.

The price is very affordable and the customer service is awesome!

Thanks inkFrog

Spiritualfoodllc Com
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
15 décembre 2016

Great so far! Literally had this done in an hour.

All About Me
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 9 avril 2018

An update to this rating--

I have updated this rating due to incredible follow up from Inkfrog. I am looking forward to learning what I must to make the app work for me and have them as an extension of my company. Stellar Customer Service and because of it I am looking forward to moving on with them.

***

The listing and deletion of this nightmare caused me an almost $40 extra in insertion fees for going over my 1000 item limit a month. Now, now only am I at zero and Ebay cannot see over the errors, but they have limited til May 1. That's a month extra to no sales because of this mess.

Plus, I did get a response to this review and an offer to help. When I expressed my true opinion, which was honest, but not negative in any way, it wasn't acknowledged in return.

PREVIOUS REVIEW

I just want my Infrog nightmare to end. This has been nothing but a heartache. This app is nothing easy as they advertise or make it out to be. All my prices were jacked up. It imported only the sale 'compare to' prices and not the actual prices which are astronomical. When I reached support, I was emailed back and told that I must have changed my sync settings. I did not. Of 821 things that should have imported only a couple of hundred did.I was instructed to delete the library and start over. And, deleting the library? It is one by one. Even the bulk action is done one by one. Plus, many it won't let me delete since they are live though I don't want them live in a first place. This app is costing me money, stress and wasted time.

Kismet Bazaar
Modifié le 15 novembre 2018

Inkfrog provides a much more useful and easy-to-use interace than either Shopify or eBay -- both sites could learn a LOT about application design from Inkfrog!

Mapping and managing variants and their associated images was flawless. I haven't seen any other app that navigates Shopify's crazy data structure more fluently. The creators of Inkfrog are geniuses.

Wolf Tooth Components
26 octobre 2015

Incredibly powerful software combined with prompt, honest and helpful support.

Alientech Uk
Royaume-Uni
Modifié le 6 février 2017

This application is great! I used it to import all of my products within minutes! The setup was fast and easy as well! I would highly recommend this to anyone!
www.FrostLX.com

Goldmarketmovement
19 juin 2017

Great App for listing direct to eBay. Support is great to most of our emails have been reply to within a few hours. Would recommend.

Uk Printedapparel
Royaume-Uni
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
8 juin 2017

Bonne application. La seule vraiment performante!

Cest Lheure
Environ 13 heures d’utilisation de l’application
4 mars 2021

very easy to do and such a big help with the set up. My developer was so happy to have this done and done so easily.

Media Queen
Environ 10 heures d’utilisation de l’application
inkFrog, Inc a répondu 4 mars 2021

Thank you for reviewing inkFrog Media Queen :)

2 janvier 2021

Easy setup, features work as designed. Mainly however we use the standalone app of InkFrog. Clean interface, Robust

GotClearSkin
Environ 3 heures d’utilisation de l’application
inkFrog, Inc a répondu 25 janvier 2021

Thanks for the review GotClearSkin!