inkFrog for eBay

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

inkFrog for eBay

KING FLIPS

Best way to sync ebay to shopify. Cant wait for more ways to link. Hopefully there will be a link to Mercari in the future. Keep up the great work inkfrog administration!! Inkfrog is the greatest, easiest ebay listing sync method to shopify. I think that the cost per year is well worth the effort that the company puts into their customer satisfaction. I will be a long time die hard subscription advocate for this company. I appreciate all that you do. Inkfrog is the easiest way to link your ebay account listings to shopify and they will sync sells across both platforms. Best way to sync ebay to shopify. Cant wait for more ways to link. Hopefully there will be a link to Mercari in the future. Keep up the great work inkfrog administration!! Inkfrog is the greatest, easiest ebay listing sync method to shopify. I think that the cost per year is well worth the effort that the company puts into their customer satisfaction. I will be a long time die hard subscription advocate for this company. I appreciate all that you do. Inkfrog is the easiest way to link your ebay account listings to shopify and they will sync sells across both platforms. Best way to sync ebay to shopify. Cant wait for more ways to link. Hopefully there will be a link to Mercari in the future. Keep up the great work inkfrog administration!! Inkfrog is the greatest, easiest ebay listing sync method to shopify. I think that the cost per year is well worth the effort that the company puts into their customer satisfaction. I will be a long time die hard subscription advocate for this company. I appreciate all that you do. Inkfrog is the easiest way to link your ebay account listings to shopify and they will sync sells across both platforms.

Klondike Mike's

Works as designed. If you have many listings to transfer, this app works. Would be nice to have some extra fields that one could configure to match with the target.

Best Brands Fast

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a very good app I've been using it for years, great and fast support also. I highly recommend it.

Shoppzon

Ease of import was fantastic, other apps put you through a big drill of hours of setup for processes that should already be set up by default and then can be customized later. Customer Support was fantastic and jumped right in to help. Their dashboard is easy to read and easy to navigate. They have multi-user accounts and now Amazon! So a win-win!

MayaGracePrints

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used it to connect my shopify account because in was easier to use eBay Connect to help both apps merge.

Spavacandles

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have been using inkfrog for about 6 years and I absolutely love it. Now I have a shopify store also and they have my inventory on poinT! I will never use any other software. I would be lost without it and they continue to grow with the market and software so I can use them across all the platforms I am using. Thanks so much guys!!

Underground Boardshop

Awesome! Great customer support and great system. It just takes some patience at first to learn. But once you got it, its easy.

February 6, 2020

Thanks, Underground Boardshop!

Okay4you

Amazing app!! I love the functionality it has, I would recommend it to everyone , easy to use and much more then I would have thought

The Elegant Journal

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great, product, gives a good start into listing a product.
The other competitors seem not to get it right.

Henry George Menswear Ltd

Excellent pricing compared to similar products and the customer service that comes with it is of the highest drawer. Fantastic all around.