eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

Videguy Collectibles

Using this software has been the worst experience I've had with Shopify. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It would make changes that I had set to not be changed.
Support was rude and unhelpful.

Astro Shoes

I wish it was easier to reach tech support. The app has many glitches and tech support is impossible to get a hold of. I scheduled a call with them. Waiting on the line for 20 minutes and no one connected.

Natural Steps Formula

MANY Sync issues and pathetic customer service. They do not try to understand the problem just reply with some bla bla that is not applicable or does not work. A big headache if does not sync new orders or if you do any changes to a product at ebay,
Would you use it again or recommend it to a friend?
Let me think if I have any friend that I hate.

Cafazzini Com

Very fast to respond to emails however they don't take the time to understand the real issues despite detailed information were provided along with screenshots.
No telephone support.
No clear instruction on how to run the start.
It effects the Ebay selling limits which cause quite a major loss in sales.
It does not sync all the SKUs from Shopify to Ebay.
It does not sync properly price changes from Shopify to Ebay.
It does not sync properly variations changes from Shopify to Ebay.

Ground Zrow Smoke Shop

Doesn't work, I keep trying to import listings and it makes me go through the whole process and acts like nothing happened.

Lozblocks

This app is so freaking frustrating. Importing products is broken, if you need to change categories of some products the setup process starts again, it often crashes and the whole process starts again. Fix this shit

Intimate Dresser

Up until recently, I have been a long-term customer. The price point was great considering it's limitations. Ebay put forth its fall update and inkfrog did not prepare for it properly causing an error for me that would have made more work than the original listings themselves. After opening a support ticket I was basically put on my own to fix one by one all the errors they were responsible for. I believe if I am paying a company for a solution that is their job, not to create more problems for their customers. So I have moved on to another solution in the same price point that is much more robust with a staff that creates solutions rather than push back

Hurricane In Mink

So far I am beyond frustrated with this app! Items are being ended that I do not end. Prices not adjusting to sync with my Shopify prices. New items not showing up to be listed on eBay. This is becoming a huge waste of my time! Yeah - they get back to you quickly but NOTHING has been fixed! I've been dealing with this now for 3 days. Oh yeah, have I mentioned that I am also suppose to be on VACATION!

Fan Gear Nation

I have never left a negative review. This is my first:

By far the worst experience I have ever had with software. Thousands of false orders were created. Support took weeks to correct, then two weeks later, hundreds more.

Plus their syncing between Shopify and eBay repeatedly broke down. I had to continuously run a backup spread sheet just to track orders which took triple the time.

Their software left our Shopify analytics in shambles. I don't know if we will EVER be able to get it accurate.

I would NEVER recommend this software to anyone.

Hypop

Ridiculous to setup if you have thousands of SKUs.