inkFrog for eBay

inkFrog for eBay

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

PRICE'S MORE4LE$$

I love Inkfrog. I have been using their service for years. The app is great. It keeps my items in sync between eBay and Shopify. And so much more. I recommend every use it.

September 28, 2019

Thanks for the review PRICE'S MORE4LE$$ :)

The Rugged Beard Company

Best app on the store - Hopefully they release multi-channel soon! It would be so great, many thanks guys.

September 27, 2019

Thanks for rating us the best app The Rugged Beard Company..... (we agree, but we could be a bit biased lol). Multi-channel coming up soon!

Stitched Equestrian

Really easy to use and has increased my sales a lot! Maps your products accurately and if you create a template your ebay listings look super smart.

September 27, 2019

The templates looks amazing, don't they! :) Thanks for the comments on ease of use Stitched Equestrian!

Kneaded Fashion

Using eBay Connect helped me become WAY more efficient. I have saved tons of time AND love that my inventory tracks on both platforms and I do not have to manually update and remember what sold where - convenience is key! The InkFrog support team is always super quick to respond and help. So happy they released this!!

September 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We're happy we've helped you to become more efficient and also for the feedback on our support team :)

Sports Jewelry Super Store

I use the app to manage the transfer of all my products between Shopify and eBay. It takes a little while to understand how to properly setup the templates. Once you get past that, the listing from Inkfrog to eBay is fast and efficient. It also greatly simplifies the processing of orders.

They recently added an integration to Amazon. I have not used it but intend to in the near future

September 27, 2019

Thanks for the review Sports Jewelry Super Store! Much appreciated! Let us know if you need any help with the Amazon integration :)

LeeFed

I have to say this, Inkfog ungraded and for the better, I used it last year and I uninstalled. This year, I am extremely happy, simply because, it's easy to use, it syncs my orders to Shopify without me having to and it costs wayyyyyyyy less than another app, that I won't mention...... I don't leave reviews but when I do, it means something. Inkfog I'll give you an easy 5 stars.
Customer service is available on Sunday and they answer you back.

August 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience using inkFrog LeeFed!

Gothic Fantasy Store

I was sceptical at first and waited 6 months to leave this review, I can honestly say this app is brilliant, my main use is to integrate with ebay.
So if i sell out on my online shop it will automatically put an item out of stock on Ebay.
which means no more heart stopping moments waking up to orders i cannot fulfil.
There are many other powerful tools with inkfrog iv not yet explored. However up-to now simply using it for stock control and ebay templates, its paid for itself many times over.
Oh and any support you need, first class!
taking into consideration we dont pay much in fees, they respond pretty quick. and they deal with idiotic questions very well, which is good for me LOL.
many thanks
www.gothic-fantasy.co.uk

August 15, 2019

Thanks writing this awesome review! We appreciate it Gothic Fantasy Store :)

UK Cover Lover

I searched through a lot of apps before finding InkFrog and it has so delivered all it says in the adverts. The customer service team are on the ball and answer quickly and efficiently. I was getting annoyed with my questions to them but they got me through everything and both Shopify & Ebay are running beautifully alongside each other. The listing software is fantastic and easy to use too. 5/5 from me.

June 17, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback UK Cover Lover!

Aubyn Rose

I use this app to link my shopify store to ebay. Once setup the sync between shopify and ebay has worked effortlessly. I make a change on my inventory in shopify and it instantly updates ebay, without even opening inkfrog app.
great so far

June 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback Aubyn Rose! :)

Seed Needs LLC

This app works very well for creating listings easily for Ebay. Love it! We can even create variations that are "ebay exclusive" which don't sync inventory etc.