inkFrog for eBay

Rating (3.7)
Developer
3.7
December 16, 2019

Excellent pricing compared to similar products and the customer service that comes with it is of the highest drawer. Fantastic all around.

Henry George Menswear Ltd
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 19, 2019

I am so so so happy I made the switch and moved to Inkfrog (eBay Connect). I only wish I did it sooner. Fabulous, professional ebay templates, easy instructions to create your own if you wish, and the publishing component of the APP is very easy to use and navigate around without much need for training or support. However, when you do need help or advice, the customer service level is impeccable and the overall approach comes across as very willing to help. Glad with my decision - no hesitation to recommend an app that imports, publishes and has professional templates in one APP.

K. P.
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 7, 2019

L'application est géniale , parfait , simplicité d utilisation , tres bon Service clients tres disponible, au TOP, merci +++

PRESTADESTOCK
France
Time spent using app: 11 days
inkFrog, Inc replied November 12, 2019

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous laisser votre avis PRESTADESTOCK!

November 5, 2019

Growpower is a hydroponic grow shop in Peterborough, UK (https://shop.growpower.co.uk) with a physical 'bricks and mortar' store and a website running on Shopify. We have over 500 products in our catalog so when we launched onto eBay we knew we needed a tool that could help us map over our catalog as painlessly as possible.
After long hours of research. we settled on InkFrog and so far it's proving a good decision. Around half our products automatically listed on eBay straight away, the other half needed minor tweaking such as artwork missing or wrong order, shipping costs incorrect and other issues mainly related to issues in our Shopify catalog unrelated to InkFrog.
We are quickly working our way through these issues and hope to be fully synced within days.
We are finding InkFrog to be easy and reliable to work with with a lot of cool features that makes keeping our sales channels synced up far less of a chore than it would be otherwise.

Grow Power Hydroponics
inkFrog, Inc replied November 12, 2019

Thanks much for the detailed review Growpower :)

September 29, 2019

Connect to eBay seamlessly. Lots of settings and very easy to work with. Been using the app for more than 6 months now, and very happy with the results. The customer service is available even on weekends and holidays.

Arabian Shopping Zone
Sweden
inkFrog, Inc replied September 30, 2019

If you're happy, we're happy, Arabian Shopping Zone! Thanks for using inkFrog :)

Edited September 27, 2019

I love Inkfrog. I have been using their service for years. The app is great. It keeps my items in sync between eBay and Shopify. And so much more. I recommend every use it.

PRICE'S MORE4LE$$
Time spent using app: 3 months
inkFrog, Inc replied September 28, 2019

Thanks for the review PRICE'S MORE4LE$$ :)

September 27, 2019

Best app on the store - Hopefully they release multi-channel soon! It would be so great, many thanks guys.

The Rugged Beard Company
Time spent using app: 11 months
inkFrog, Inc replied September 27, 2019

Thanks for rating us the best app The Rugged Beard Company..... (we agree, but we could be a bit biased lol). Multi-channel coming up soon!

September 27, 2019

Really easy to use and has increased my sales a lot! Maps your products accurately and if you create a template your ebay listings look super smart.

Stitched Equestrian
inkFrog, Inc replied September 27, 2019

The templates looks amazing, don't they! :) Thanks for the comments on ease of use Stitched Equestrian!

September 26, 2019

Using eBay Connect helped me become WAY more efficient. I have saved tons of time AND love that my inventory tracks on both platforms and I do not have to manually update and remember what sold where - convenience is key! The InkFrog support team is always super quick to respond and help. So happy they released this!!

Kneaded Fashion
Time spent using app: 6 months
inkFrog, Inc replied September 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We're happy we've helped you to become more efficient and also for the feedback on our support team :)

Edited September 26, 2019

I use the app to manage the transfer of all my products between Shopify and eBay. It takes a little while to understand how to properly setup the templates. Once you get past that, the listing from Inkfrog to eBay is fast and efficient. It also greatly simplifies the processing of orders.

They recently added an integration to Amazon. I have not used it but intend to in the near future

Sports Jewelry Super Store
Time spent using app: 11 months
inkFrog, Inc replied September 27, 2019

Thanks for the review Sports Jewelry Super Store! Much appreciated! Let us know if you need any help with the Amazon integration :)