eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

Black Canyon Body

Product updates, order, tracking - none of it updated reliably. Three weeks wasted, starting over with something new and hopefully better.

Bluenyledirectt

Does not work! I would not recommend this app, as there are too many bugs and problems with it.

Thailandbeautysupply

The developer does not seem to have basic knowledge of ecommerce. Inkfrog does not match items by SKU. Idiotic! I would have to go through hundreds if items and link them to items on other channels manually because of this.

1000 Jewels Llc

Yet another miss by these people (thought we'd give them one more try). The theory is good, however reality is different.

Sync issues, errors, missing deadlines for eBay updates and policy changes, etc., etc. As someone else so aptly noted, NO SUPPORT.

Bestvitaminstore

Horrible app. Unless you're gonna pay for the full amount its worthless. You sign up for a free 10 listing but ebay allows only 5 listing for the free account. On top of that there are additional fees with ebay for listing, selling, etc... all of your already low margins of dropshipping becomes a profitless business and becomes a money hole instead

Gamestate Australia

Not worth it. Orders stop syncing and listing stopped showing. Now my inventory is ruined and my ebay sales have crashed.

What a terrible mistake. Worst of all, no support.

Sarahs Treats Treasures

This platform is really needed by us sellers but with sync issues, support staff ill equipped to deal with problems, and today 35+% of my items have wrong pictures and incorrect titles and information for no reason at all, even though my shopify store has never had this issue. The support staff told me to go through by hand and fix all the listings.... 1300+ listings to go through. Not sure what to do if they can not fix I will be getting rid of the service and requesting refund of ebay fees as this occurred during the last listing of my library and never has happened before. 125+ dollars in ebay fees down the tube because ending all of them early and re-listing makes more sense then fixing by hand over the next 4-5 days.
Honestly we have had nothing but issues the only upside is the inventory control across the two.

Cherri Lane

Had been using for around 9mths now, was great at the start. However, it seems that no fixes are implemented to their app if shopify updates themselves.
There has been a few big updates from shopify, and every time this app gets worse and worse! I have seen my EBAY rating from top rated seller drop to below average in the last 8 weeks due to this app not syncing correctly and hiding sales, missing sales, pricing wrong etc!

I will be uninstalling this. I feel as it just makes so much extra work, it has affected my businesses reputation.

Would really think twice about installing it.

Trendsolar

Slow and doesn't properly keep prices synced between Shopify and Ebay. For some reason it seems to randomly increase the price on some products by a large amount, and then constantly fails to sync between the two. This app is a whole lotta hassle as I have to review all ebay prices and settings for every product, but three stars since it does save time.

Unfortunately there is no other apps that I can find that accomplish what Inkfrog can, so I am stuck using this like everyone else. This is what lack of competition breeds.

EDIT: Removed the program and downgraded to one store. This app creates more work then it solves, and should not be trusted in any way.

The Glass Father

I spent 5hrs setting up my products and with 1 click of a button it all disappeared with no warning.