inkFrog for eBay

inkFrog for eBay

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Reaction Tackle

Works OK to sync Shopify to Ebay, but if you want to add another store like Amazon in the mix its a nightmare, they have NO chat or phone support.
Every time I try to email a list of questions, it takes between 4 and 12 hours and they only answer one question, then its another day shot waiting for a 2nd response.
Looking for a different company that has better support if they cant help soon.

My Lash Store

I've been using inkfrog for nearly 2 years now and for the most part it's been really good. It generally keeps the inventory synced up regularly and the support staff are fast to assist (usually have issues resolved in 12 hours or so) however the software can be terribly unreliable when it comes to syncing orders from ebay to shopify which is a real pain. It results in a lot of lost time have to double check that everything is synced up and occasionally results in orders not being sent out when they should. The staff have done their best to assist but have advised me it's not something that will be fixed as it occurs for a multitude of reasons.

EDIT: Downgraded to 1 star due to the software becoming increasingly worse and costing our business money and reputation.

Skylab La

I think it's a great concept, but this app is lacking a-lot of basic functionality. I had to manually input the item description in the "deciphers". I'm only allowed to include 10 product items, not including variants before I'm being forced to pay $11 to $30 a month for tier subscription services. Products do not 100% automatically import, there is still a-lot of backlog work.

I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to use this service. Check out my store --> www.skylabshop.com

Blue Daisy

TERRIBLE. My orders are not syncing through from Ebay. I have orders pending in my eBay and my team can't see them in Shopify in order to ship them. This has happened several times and no solution. I also have inventory syncing issues all the time. Convenient when it works but right now TERRIBLE.

Auto Parts Lab

Customer service is not getting back to me but still billing me.

Melbourne Spa Repairs

Would not import anywhere near the entire catalog of products. Would always stop around the 80-something number. Tried every setting and could not import any more. Very frustrating!

Amorosa Accessories

I find it much easier to list directly on Ebay, after using this for a couple of days I have removed the app because it doesn't make listing on Ebay easier or faster.

Everything5pounds

This feedback is left To remind Ink Frog chaps that They ll need to fix their server issues and not let users down.

If the issue fixed permanently I will then change my feedback

Thricenoblebeards

I tried this app and chose to delete it. Just didn't fit my needs. I simply decided to create my Ebay listings on my own. After I've deleted the app, there is still an advertisement below my products listing on my site stating "listing service provided by InkFrog" with their logo. I couldn't figure out where their ad is listed in my code, so I contacted InkFrog support. They sent me a Shopify link about "how to delete Shopify apps" and stated I would have to ask Shopify on how to remove the code. I simply asked them for a general direction where to look and they chose to ignore it. Maybe I got someone new or was having a bad day, but your customer support is non existent.

For anyone else that runs into the issue of InkFrog slapping their ad onto our site, they refuse to help anyone that has deleted the app, only current customers.

In the event that someone else has this problem, the code is at the end of your product listing. go to your product, click the source button for HTML and you'll see what to delete at the bottom of your listing.

Why is it so hard to give out that information that would have taken me 5-10 min today, but you refused to help me? Since I know very little about code, it took me about an hour to locate it and delete it. There is no reason you should have thrown your ad onto my site in the first place without my consent in the first place.

Horsin Around Saddlery

HORRIBLE!!! A complete nightmare! I'd give this app ZERO stars if I could. There are MANY glitches with the program. I have a Shopify store and an E Bay store. inkFrog would change my listings on E Bay and put completely wrong information and list it under wrong categories etc. When I would go and revise my listing on E Bay, the next time it automatically relisted it would resort right back to the listing with incorrect information! I couldn't get the app to stop automatically relist my items and no one would respond to my e-mails even after multiple messages and pleas for help. There is no number to call. I contacted eBay out of desperation as I didn't want customers upset that my listings had incorrect information and it was such a nightmare and a problem that they advised me to completely shut down my E bay store and start over so inkFrog would no longer have access to my listings. Even when I revoked access to inkFrog they STILL somehow would keep taking over my listings on E Bay! This app cost me about a month of work having to start my business over! There is no number to call. DO NOT waste your time with this app!