inkFrog for eBay

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Replay Golf

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has been very useful for us. Very effective at pushing items to ebay. Have to be careful of the settings you use to make sure it does what you want it to do, but so far we're very happy.

Wolf Tooth Components

Inkfrog provides a much more useful and easy-to-use interace than either Shopify or eBay -- both sites could learn a LOT about application design from Inkfrog!

Mapping and managing variants and their associated images was flawless. I haven't seen any other app that navigates Shopify's crazy data structure more fluently. The creators of Inkfrog are geniuses.

Online Market Shopping

Works great. Any questions or configuration questions answer promptly. Syncs orders seamlessly between eBay and our Shopify store. Good to know any question we have will be answered promptly. Perfect! Thank guys.

Hilditch & Key

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is a perfect integration app between shopify and ebay. We have managed to increase our sales and improve efficiency. Great app

rewo.co.uk

Fantastic customer service. I had a problem and they went out of their way to fix it. Great service. Thank you.

Me & Buddy

We've just started using this app, it's fantastic. Allowed us to list a large of number of products quickly and easily, plus they look great using the free templates. We are already getting good sales from eBay within days - I only wish we'd done it sooner!

PlusSizeMe.co.uk

I have used this app to list items on eBay, what I have found to be a massive pain in the butt for my business is listing items on eBay. This app has been a great help and only a $11 dollar a month!

Rogers of Brampton

This app is simply brilliant. Has made my life a lot easier! The sync. is quick too, so my inventory stays up to date.

wastedyouthonline.com

We have used this App for a long time now and we have never had any problems - Customer Service is always tip top whenever you have any questions and the pricing is so good compared to other similar apps.

Amazing Toys and Collectibles

This is an awesome APP. I signed up for the Designer Program and It has made a lot of difference in the design of my store. The InkFrog Customer Care Team kept me appraise of their progress and included me in the process. InkFrog is the best and I recommend this APP to everyone. Awesome!!