inkFrog for eBay

Developer
3.7
December 27, 2018

Love. This. App!
We use Shopify and cross promote to Ebay. It was working ok until Shopify (or Ebay?) changed their app. We could no longer edit our listings on Ebay and worse.... we lost the ability to offer "Best Offer" on our items. THAT WAS HUGE!
I contacted support and their was no fix, that is until Sheryl wrote and told me about Ink Frog. Problem solved. I can edit and we can use the "Best Offer" feature on Ebay. The app is easy, it's comprehensive, data transfers easily between Ebay and Shopify, We can use the app for shipping, messages, listings, etc. No problems.
Support is outstanding too. Set up is a bit confusing, but support is available as well as tutorials. (I didn't take advantage of the tutorials and directions and messed up syncing, support had me up and running again in no time.
Sheryl also stayed with me all the way and between her and the support staff, I couldn't ask for better hand holding.
GET THIS APP if you use Buy It Now with Best Offer on Ebay.

Dovetails llc
Time spent using app: 20 days
December 15, 2018

This app has been very useful for us. Very effective at pushing items to ebay. Have to be careful of the settings you use to make sure it does what you want it to do, but so far we're very happy.

Replay Golf
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 15, 2018

Inkfrog provides a much more useful and easy-to-use interace than either Shopify or eBay -- both sites could learn a LOT about application design from Inkfrog!

Mapping and managing variants and their associated images was flawless. I haven't seen any other app that navigates Shopify's crazy data structure more fluently. The creators of Inkfrog are geniuses.

Wolf Tooth Components
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited October 31, 2018

Works great. Any questions or configuration questions answer promptly. Syncs orders seamlessly between eBay and our Shopify store. Good to know any question we have will be answered promptly. Perfect! Thank guys.

Online Market Shopping
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 17, 2018

This app is a perfect integration app between shopify and ebay. We have managed to increase our sales and improve efficiency. Great app

Hilditch & Key
Time spent using app: About 4 years
October 16, 2018

Fantastic customer service. I had a problem and they went out of their way to fix it. Great service. Thank you.

rewo.co.uk
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 15, 2018

We've just started using this app, it's fantastic. Allowed us to list a large of number of products quickly and easily, plus they look great using the free templates. We are already getting good sales from eBay within days - I only wish we'd done it sooner!

Me & Buddy
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 7, 2018

I have used this app to list items on eBay, what I have found to be a massive pain in the butt for my business is listing items on eBay. This app has been a great help and only a $11 dollar a month!

PlusSizeMe.co.uk
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited October 3, 2018

This app is simply brilliant. Has made my life a lot easier! The sync. is quick too, so my inventory stays up to date.

Rogers of Brampton
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 19, 2018

We have used this App for a long time now and we have never had any problems - Customer Service is always tip top whenever you have any questions and the pricing is so good compared to other similar apps.

wastedyouthonline.com