inkFrog for eBay

inkFrog for eBay

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

rewo.co.uk

Fantastic customer service. I had a problem and they went out of their way to fix it. Great service. Thank you.

Me & Buddy

We've just started using this app, it's fantastic. Allowed us to list a large of number of products quickly and easily, plus they look great using the free templates. We are already getting good sales from eBay within days - I only wish we'd done it sooner!

PlusSizeMe.co.uk

I have used this app to list items on eBay, what I have found to be a massive pain in the butt for my business is listing items on eBay. This app has been a great help and only a $11 dollar a month!

Rogers of Brampton

This app is simply brilliant. Has made my life a lot easier! The sync. is quick too, so my inventory stays up to date.

wastedyouthonline.com

We have used this App for a long time now and we have never had any problems - Customer Service is always tip top whenever you have any questions and the pricing is so good compared to other similar apps.

Amazing Toys and Collectibles

This is an awesome APP. I signed up for the Designer Program and It has made a lot of difference in the design of my store. The InkFrog Customer Care Team kept me appraise of their progress and included me in the process. InkFrog is the best and I recommend this APP to everyone. Awesome!!

Jewelry By David

I have been using Inkfrog for over 5 years to connect my ebay store to Shopify, very smart app, amazing customer support, extremely reliable and best of all an amazing deal

Batela

Helps us keep eBay going with minimal work fron us or Shopify.

Excellent customer service too!

Party Savers

Nice app! We able to import the products from Shopify with all the details. Generally its taking time to assign the ebay store categories manually to each imported products. Overall, Good templates editor for ebay listings.

Tuned Motoring

Started off on the free plan and have just recently happily upgraded to a pay plan. We made the move after testing out inkFrog for several months, during that time the QUICKNESS of getting products listed on eBay and the ability to EASILY change listings has made it painless, that won us over to using this after testing out other eBay apps for Shopify. The ability to list products with variations is a huge time saver. In addition, if you look at the features to cost, inkFrog is a no-brainer. The cost of the pay plan easily already paid for itself in one day. Save yourself several months of testing and go with inkFrog.