eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

Popular For Sale

They will took all your Customers info, Also PLEASE NOTE THIS APP ONLY CREATE A LISTING TO EBAY AND WON'T SYNC IT WITH YOUR SHOPIFY STORE, ALSO WHEN YOU CREATE A LISTING FOR EBAY, IT WON'T CREATE THAT LISTING INTO YOUR SHOPIFY STORE, SO THERE IS NO REASON TO PAY FOR AN APP TO DO NOTHING!!

Patchesrus

this app is still buggy and terrible and now they even want you to pay for it. Figured I would give it another try but after having so many issues with the template editor I had to call it a day after wasting 6 hours at it. Just wouldn't load anything into the editor, total waste of time, glad I didn't buy it.

Japan Parts Service

The update this past year has rendered Inkfrog completely useless to Ebay Motors sellers. There are so many bugs and fixes that need tending to, it literally made listing on ebay more of a hassle than helping us.

The Leotard Boutique

UPDATE:
This app is NOT READY for debut & it is free because you are the test group. There are many issues which have been very costly to our small business. Shopify has verified that our issues stem from inkFrog. I also have no app conflicts. While Greg worked quickly to address a few issues (for that effort I would give him 5 stars), there are just so many problems appearing at unexpected times. This app changed my Shopify inventory throughout many items in my shop (not through sales or even items we sold on eBay!). We oversold items & have had to recount thousands of pieces of inventory, since Shopify is our "master record." It also changes my eBay pricing whenever I sync inventory. And, my shop settings on inkFrog are changing without me touching them! There are many more issues within the app, and I would not recommend you try this unless you have less than 10 SKU's that you could easily manage. When you agree to this app, you must have record of inventory elsewhere or you will be counting into the wee hours of the morning to save your business & avoid disaster!

ORIGINAL:
LOVE! Genius! Works great, easier to use than eBay & makes your listings look great. Love how it shows product suggestions for the customer to help build your sale. Instantly increase your brand footprint in minutes. Please make one for Amazon!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next