inkFrog for eBay

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Everything5pounds

Time spent using app About 2 years

This feedback is left To remind Ink Frog chaps that They ll need to fix their server issues and not let users down.

If the issue fixed permanently I will then change my feedback

Thricenoblebeards

I tried this app and chose to delete it. Just didn't fit my needs. I simply decided to create my Ebay listings on my own. After I've deleted the app, there is still an advertisement below my products listing on my site stating "listing service provided by InkFrog" with their logo. I couldn't figure out where their ad is listed in my code, so I contacted InkFrog support. They sent me a Shopify link about "how to delete Shopify apps" and stated I would have to ask Shopify on how to remove the code. I simply asked them for a general direction where to look and they chose to ignore it. Maybe I got someone new or was having a bad day, but your customer support is non existent.

For anyone else that runs into the issue of InkFrog slapping their ad onto our site, they refuse to help anyone that has deleted the app, only current customers.

In the event that someone else has this problem, the code is at the end of your product listing. go to your product, click the source button for HTML and you'll see what to delete at the bottom of your listing.

Why is it so hard to give out that information that would have taken me 5-10 min today, but you refused to help me? Since I know very little about code, it took me about an hour to locate it and delete it. There is no reason you should have thrown your ad onto my site in the first place without my consent in the first place.

Horsin Around Saddlery

HORRIBLE!!! A complete nightmare! I'd give this app ZERO stars if I could. There are MANY glitches with the program. I have a Shopify store and an E Bay store. inkFrog would change my listings on E Bay and put completely wrong information and list it under wrong categories etc. When I would go and revise my listing on E Bay, the next time it automatically relisted it would resort right back to the listing with incorrect information! I couldn't get the app to stop automatically relist my items and no one would respond to my e-mails even after multiple messages and pleas for help. There is no number to call. I contacted eBay out of desperation as I didn't want customers upset that my listings had incorrect information and it was such a nightmare and a problem that they advised me to completely shut down my E bay store and start over so inkFrog would no longer have access to my listings. Even when I revoked access to inkFrog they STILL somehow would keep taking over my listings on E Bay! This app cost me about a month of work having to start my business over! There is no number to call. DO NOT waste your time with this app!

Asylumzone

Does not work. It got stuck on 558 of 561 items to upload to eBay which was very disappointing. Apps needs more work.

Outback Western Wear

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Avoid this company. The application has so many strange and unique quirks about it. Sometimes, it work. Sometimes, it doesn't. Many times, we oversell on eBay due to unknown reasons even though the same item on Shopify has a QoH of ZERO. For the years we've been using it, I think we've found and reported so many bugs that they pretty much ignore us because we're always giving them bad news. Now, they cannot even do billing properly.. Twice now, our account has been degraded to the FREE plan because they cannot bill properly. *I* then have to go jump through hoops to get it straightened out. Sadly, the app shows a lot of promise. However, it is not quite ready for prime time. Some features work well, but we continually find functionality issues... items selling with sales tax calculated incorrectly; items selling with free shipping that should have a flat or calculated shipping cost; other items that should have free shipping but have flat or calculated shipping terms, SKUs magically changing to something else; Item descriptions mysteriously reverting back to an old description; many times we cannot update the eBay listing from within InkFrog till we delete and recreate the item. The support team is friendly and usually responds within 24 hours. Many times, they report the problem is "fixed" only to find it really isn't. The explanations for the issues range from invalid account settings on eBay to explanations which make no sense. It has cost us countless lost sales and MANY months of lost productivity of my staff due its erratic and unpredictable operation. It's quite frustrating to pay them for the opportunity to debug their program. This review will be revised as the application improves, unfortunately, lately, the app and company are degrading.

Lorenas Worth

Time spent using app Over 3 years

The worst customer support. Software crashes multiple times a day. Company hides behind emails. ZERO customer support. No possibility to speaking with a person or solving the issues. NO ONES CARES. If you care about your shopify store use somone else - they are not worthy of your time! you are welcome to contact us to hear more!

Crackerz Gear

Location Australia

This app has left me AUD$1593.22 listing fee on eBay's bill.

Camasura

Time spent using app 23 minutes

Its not listing on ebay, I had to do it one by one to create a listing.

Popular For Sale

They will took all your Customers info, Also PLEASE NOTE THIS APP ONLY CREATE A LISTING TO EBAY AND WON'T SYNC IT WITH YOUR SHOPIFY STORE, ALSO WHEN YOU CREATE A LISTING FOR EBAY, IT WON'T CREATE THAT LISTING INTO YOUR SHOPIFY STORE, SO THERE IS NO REASON TO PAY FOR AN APP TO DO NOTHING!!

Patchesrus

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

this app is still buggy and terrible and now they even want you to pay for it. Figured I would give it another try but after having so many issues with the template editor I had to call it a day after wasting 6 hours at it. Just wouldn't load anything into the editor, total waste of time, glad I didn't buy it.