eBay Sync

eBay Sync

by inkFrog, Inc

eBay Importer: Shopify to eBay in Minutes. Amazon to eBay.

HPZ Pet Rover

Used it for more than a month, so far so good. Orders are syncing fine, no problem found so far. Thanks

INJECTOR PLANET CORP.

amazing app! recomend for syncing inventory on ebay with shopify
saves a lot of time and headaches
thanks a lot
-Bryan

May 17, 2019

Thanks Bryan!

Pa_Official

Pretty difficult to use (for me anyway), but when you get used to it, it's really an excellent tool to use. Had a few problems, but customer support is great too, and they helped me very quickly.

B a better U

It was so easy to add products to ebay. I wished the other apps were as easy. Well worth it! I didnt even need support to do it.

MEG cookie cutters

I'm very happy with this app. it's really easy to connect to ebay and sync shopify with ebay. I have to make only one listing on shopify and than automatically create the listing on ebay account ! I can't be more happy than this !!

April 11, 2019

Thank you for the review MEG cookie cutters! :)

Chef Specialties

I use this app to link my Shopify store to eBay. It works great and their service team is responsive, even on Sunday evening. There is a time investment required for the initial set-up. It wasn't painless...but once your listings are set to your liking and you have a handle on the interface, it's set it and forget it. I previously used this app for 2 years with my BigCommerce store and it's the only app I carried over into my Shopify store. I did try Shopify's eBay integration first, I didn't last 1/2 hour before I looked for inkFrog.

April 4, 2019

We're glad you found us again after your transfer to Shopify! We appreciate the review :)

WOVENSOULS

The team is very easy to work with. Customisations take many iterations - change the font, hange the placement, change the size etc etc and it is not always possible to foresee all the customisation at once before briefing the app team. So although I felt I was being demanding in asking for more & more, the support team delivered it all gladly. So now I am a satisfied client! Recommended!

April 4, 2019

Our support team is here to help whenever you need it. Thanks for the review!

St Ives Tackle
I opted for inkFrog so that I could link my Shopify to Ebay and prevent over and under selling. First impressions were that it is rather complicated and even though I looked and fiddled about with the trial I couldnt really get my head around it. At this point as I had over 500 existing Ebay listings to link to my store , I booked a one to one meeting and subscribed to the unlimited account and finally started to get my head around it.
I have been working hard to understand how the system operates and consider how the settings function. I neednt have worried though as I have used support from the inkFrog team a few times now and after following their instructions have been able to get my ebay listings all linked up and can now get on with creating new listings from Shopify to Ebay using inkFrog.
The support has been very prompt taking about 15 minutes for a response and any issues have been sorted immediately.
It is a complex tool but seems able to do pretty much anything you need it to. I need to keep stock levels across 3 outlets synchronised and its great for that.
In summary if you take your time to master it and dont be shy of asking for help from support it will prove to be a great tool for both listing and linking products. Five stars from me.

March 27, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a fantastic rating!

Sweeney Motor Factors

Great app, it does what i want and more :) . Makes life very easy. I can have different information in both my website and ebay store, like description, pictures and prices.

March 11, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We're happy that inkFrog has made life easier for you! :)

Reach out to us at anytime at help@inkFrog.com if you run into any questions.

ValueBeltsPlus

Like any software, there is a learning curve and this one is not any different. It will do what you want and more. Syncing was quick & easy including photos, variants, & pricing. If your listings are not eBay compliant that will be an issue. If you have a lot of variants you may be limited to the number of listings until you receive approval from eBay to add more listings. But Inkfrog lets you know your listing status. It will fill your inventory automatically, shipping is a snap with all orders coming to your store at Shopify plus all messages come directly to the email address you use for Shopify. Inkfrog fully integrates with eBay in almost all cases. Any changes in your Shopify store listings can be uploaded separately to your eBay listing...a great feature. Inkfrog support is excellent and you can schedule a meeting with one of their gurus to walk you through the program. I encourage you to do this...it will help you get up and running quicker. eBay can be a hassle but the sales are there waiting for you. We had 52 orders for our first 2 weeks. IF you want to sell on eBay this is the app to use. It has all the bells and whistles to integrate your store and eBay.

March 11, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! :)

I'll pass your comments along to our support team and we agree, schedule a meeting with a member of our team and we'll have you up and listing to eBay in no time! Feel free to contact us at anytime at help@inkFrog.com or schedule a meeting here https://calendly.com/inkfrog/inkfrog-account-assistance

Thanks again!