eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

Outlander Automotive

Very easy to upload products to eBay using eBay Connect. I have used this app for other Shopify Stores that I have. Very user friendly.

October 23, 2020

Thank you for the review Outlander Automotive!

The Terrain Store LLC

ghtnghnhndvfdtyhjegbassdfgqaerfvarfvwertvwerftwerfbwerfbwertbwertbwetrbwertbwetbwetrbwetrbwetbwetbwetrbwddd

Good Robot

A very serious app. shopify integrates with eBay connect and eBay Connect integrates with ebay.

Videoatout

Very helpful, easy to use and much faster than anyone else. From listing to manage order in a great workflow.

Privela

Easy to use and navigate. I am excited to use this app. Listed products easily, any problems highlighted immediately.

RestateVintage

I love this app, its allowed me to easily sync by ebay listings to Shopify. The only issue I have found is that it syncs ebay auctions with bids to shopify as buy it now listings at what ever the current bid is.

Greenwich Cameras and Film

Use it all the time, since years now. Love it every time!
It does make my life SO easy, having to navigate between multuple eBay accounts and now Shopify. Keep the good job :)

Si te quieres

A mí me está funcionando muy bien, sólo visito ebay para ver cómo queda... pero vamos, me ahorro todo ese tiempo de tener que publicar en ebay.

Resurrected Gypsy LLC

Absolutely effortless!! A million times over, THANK YOU!! Looking forward to the skyrocketing sales!!!

KING FLIPS

Best way to sync ebay to shopify. Cant wait for more ways to link. Hopefully there will be a link to Mercari in the future. Keep up the great work inkfrog administration!! Inkfrog is the greatest, easiest ebay listing sync method to shopify. I think that the cost per year is well worth the effort that the company puts into their customer satisfaction. I will be a long time die hard subscription advocate for this company. I appreciate all that you do. Inkfrog is the easiest way to link your ebay account listings to shopify and they will sync sells across both platforms. Best way to sync ebay to shopify. Cant wait for more ways to link. Hopefully there will be a link to Mercari in the future. Keep up the great work inkfrog administration!! Inkfrog is the greatest, easiest ebay listing sync method to shopify. I think that the cost per year is well worth the effort that the company puts into their customer satisfaction. I will be a long time die hard subscription advocate for this company. I appreciate all that you do. Inkfrog is the easiest way to link your ebay account listings to shopify and they will sync sells across both platforms. Best way to sync ebay to shopify. Cant wait for more ways to link. Hopefully there will be a link to Mercari in the future. Keep up the great work inkfrog administration!! Inkfrog is the greatest, easiest ebay listing sync method to shopify. I think that the cost per year is well worth the effort that the company puts into their customer satisfaction. I will be a long time die hard subscription advocate for this company. I appreciate all that you do. Inkfrog is the easiest way to link your ebay account listings to shopify and they will sync sells across both platforms.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29