eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

K. P.

I am so so so happy I made the switch and moved to Inkfrog (eBay Connect). I only wish I did it sooner. Fabulous, professional ebay templates, easy instructions to create your own if you wish, and the publishing component of the APP is very easy to use and navigate around without much need for training or support. However, when you do need help or advice, the customer service level is impeccable and the overall approach comes across as very willing to help. Glad with my decision - no hesitation to recommend an app that imports, publishes and has professional templates in one APP.

PRESTADESTOCK

L'application est géniale , parfait , simplicité d utilisation , tres bon Service clients tres disponible, au TOP, merci +++

November 12, 2019

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous laisser votre avis PRESTADESTOCK!

Grow Power Hydroponics

Growpower is a hydroponic grow shop in Peterborough, UK (https://shop.growpower.co.uk) with a physical 'bricks and mortar' store and a website running on Shopify. We have over 500 products in our catalog so when we launched onto eBay we knew we needed a tool that could help us map over our catalog as painlessly as possible.
After long hours of research. we settled on InkFrog and so far it's proving a good decision. Around half our products automatically listed on eBay straight away, the other half needed minor tweaking such as artwork missing or wrong order, shipping costs incorrect and other issues mainly related to issues in our Shopify catalog unrelated to InkFrog.
We are quickly working our way through these issues and hope to be fully synced within days.
We are finding InkFrog to be easy and reliable to work with with a lot of cool features that makes keeping our sales channels synced up far less of a chore than it would be otherwise.

November 12, 2019

Thanks much for the detailed review Growpower :)

Arabian Shopping Zone

Connect to eBay seamlessly. Lots of settings and very easy to work with. Been using the app for more than 6 months now, and very happy with the results. The customer service is available even on weekends and holidays.

September 30, 2019

If you're happy, we're happy, Arabian Shopping Zone! Thanks for using inkFrog :)

PRICE'S MORE4LE$$

I love Inkfrog. I have been using their service for years. The app is great. It keeps my items in sync between eBay and Shopify. And so much more. I recommend every use it.

September 28, 2019

Thanks for the review PRICE'S MORE4LE$$ :)

The Rugged Beard Company

Best app on the store - Hopefully they release multi-channel soon! It would be so great, many thanks guys.

September 27, 2019

Thanks for rating us the best app The Rugged Beard Company..... (we agree, but we could be a bit biased lol). Multi-channel coming up soon!

Stitched Equestrian

Really easy to use and has increased my sales a lot! Maps your products accurately and if you create a template your ebay listings look super smart.

September 27, 2019

The templates looks amazing, don't they! :) Thanks for the comments on ease of use Stitched Equestrian!

Kneaded Fashion

Using eBay Connect helped me become WAY more efficient. I have saved tons of time AND love that my inventory tracks on both platforms and I do not have to manually update and remember what sold where - convenience is key! The InkFrog support team is always super quick to respond and help. So happy they released this!!

September 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We're happy we've helped you to become more efficient and also for the feedback on our support team :)

Sports Jewelry Super Store

I use the app to manage the transfer of all my products between Shopify and eBay. It takes a little while to understand how to properly setup the templates. Once you get past that, the listing from Inkfrog to eBay is fast and efficient. It also greatly simplifies the processing of orders.

They recently added an integration to Amazon. I have not used it but intend to in the near future

September 27, 2019

Thanks for the review Sports Jewelry Super Store! Much appreciated! Let us know if you need any help with the Amazon integration :)

LeeFed

I have to say this, Inkfog ungraded and for the better, I used it last year and I uninstalled. This year, I am extremely happy, simply because, it's easy to use, it syncs my orders to Shopify without me having to and it costs wayyyyyyyy less than another app, that I won't mention...... I don't leave reviews but when I do, it means something. Inkfog I'll give you an easy 5 stars.
Customer service is available on Sunday and they answer you back.

August 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience using inkFrog LeeFed!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27