inkFrog for eBay

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

StarryKnightJR

If you are looking for a good sync tool that allows you to bring your own app this makes it easy to manager eBay via Shopify.

The URBANARY

I used this app to sync between shopify and ebay. It has helped me keep my inventory accurate. it has helped me develop strong return and shipping policies that work with ebay.

Dannii's Wardrobe

Really happy with the App and communication; Just transferred from another app to sync products between my website and eBay and has been so much easier to navigate from the start. Hopefully my experience will continue this way.

Knowhere

We used this app to sync our online shop with eBay, and it works like a charm. The templates are very handy and easy to customize, the profiles are simple and straight forward to setup. Any issues I had with setup, their customer service team was able to provide a solution for me relatively fast. Very happy with this app!

BloomBliss.com

Very happy so far with this app. Much easier to use than most of the other apps. Integration is much easier. I am not technically savvy and this app was not stressful in setting up and using at all.

October 26, 2021

We appreciate the review BloomBliss.com!

FatCat.Parts

I've used InkFrog for eBay for about two years with my regular business, and it's super reliable and a slick bit of software. I have now added it as my eBay integrator for Shopify on my personal shop site. This app is deep, and very complete. There is a small learning curve when getting started, but once you understand how it works, you could, if you wished, run your entire eBay operation without going to the actual eBay site. My Shopify site and eBay account stay perfectly synced. That's a lot of performance for less than twenty bucks a month. I read some of the recent one-star reviews, and can honestly say my experience has been totally different. But, I spent time with the app, read all the instructions, and it runs flawlessly. I think one gets out of it what they put into it.

October 26, 2021

Thanks you for the detailed review FatCat.Parts :)

Vintage Finds Treasured Memories

This was very easy to use and streamlined the entire process. I wish I would have started this much sooner!

March 22, 2021

Thank you for the review Vintage Finds Treasured Memories!

Media Queen

very easy to do and such a big help with the set up. My developer was so happy to have this done and done so easily.

March 4, 2021

Thank you for reviewing inkFrog Media Queen :)

MEKTHIERSON

Great tools according to me. easy to use and work as it should!
I have tried several ways to connect my store to eBay and now I am satisfied, I found what i needed!

February 22, 2021

Thanks for reviewing inkFrog MEKTHIERSON!

GotClearSkin

Easy setup, features work as designed. Mainly however we use the standalone app of InkFrog. Clean interface, Robust

January 25, 2021

Thanks for the review GotClearSkin!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30