eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

LeeFed

I have to say this, Inkfog ungraded and for the better, I used it last year and I uninstalled. This year, I am extremely happy, simply because, it's easy to use, it syncs my orders to Shopify without me having to and it costs wayyyyyyyy less than another app, that I won't mention...... I don't leave reviews but when I do, it means something. Inkfog I'll give you an easy 5 stars.
Customer service is available on Sunday and they answer you back.

August 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience using inkFrog LeeFed!

Gothic Fantasy Store

I was sceptical at first and waited 6 months to leave this review, I can honestly say this app is brilliant, my main use is to integrate with ebay.
So if i sell out on my online shop it will automatically put an item out of stock on Ebay.
which means no more heart stopping moments waking up to orders i cannot fulfil.
There are many other powerful tools with inkfrog iv not yet explored. However up-to now simply using it for stock control and ebay templates, its paid for itself many times over.
Oh and any support you need, first class!
taking into consideration we dont pay much in fees, they respond pretty quick. and they deal with idiotic questions very well, which is good for me LOL.
many thanks
www.gothic-fantasy.co.uk

August 15, 2019

Thanks writing this awesome review! We appreciate it Gothic Fantasy Store :)

UK Cover Lover

I searched through a lot of apps before finding InkFrog and it has so delivered all it says in the adverts. The customer service team are on the ball and answer quickly and efficiently. I was getting annoyed with my questions to them but they got me through everything and both Shopify & Ebay are running beautifully alongside each other. The listing software is fantastic and easy to use too. 5/5 from me.

June 17, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback UK Cover Lover!

Aubyn Rose

I use this app to link my shopify store to ebay. Once setup the sync between shopify and ebay has worked effortlessly. I make a change on my inventory in shopify and it instantly updates ebay, without even opening inkfrog app.
great so far

June 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback Aubyn Rose! :)

Seed Needs LLC

This app works very well for creating listings easily for Ebay. Love it! We can even create variations that are "ebay exclusive" which don't sync inventory etc.

HPZ Pet Rover

Used it for more than a month, so far so good. Orders are syncing fine, no problem found so far. Thanks

INJECTOR PLANET CORP.

amazing app! recomend for syncing inventory on ebay with shopify
saves a lot of time and headaches
thanks a lot
-Bryan

May 17, 2019

Thanks Bryan!

Pa_Official

Pretty difficult to use (for me anyway), but when you get used to it, it's really an excellent tool to use. Had a few problems, but customer support is great too, and they helped me very quickly.

B a better U

It was so easy to add products to ebay. I wished the other apps were as easy. Well worth it! I didnt even need support to do it.

MEG cookie cutters

I'm very happy with this app. it's really easy to connect to ebay and sync shopify with ebay. I have to make only one listing on shopify and than automatically create the listing on ebay account ! I can't be more happy than this !!

April 11, 2019

Thank you for the review MEG cookie cutters! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26